Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-03-2009, 04:21 AM   #1
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Default I love ending relationships

At work that is. Had 3 this week where they come in and one or both has an std then kind of explain how one of them brought it into the relationship. let it sink in for a minute then watch the fireworks begin

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:08 AM   #2
Adeptus_Minor
Hopster

Moto: 2009 Buell 1125R

Hah... now *that* is a House moment.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:32 AM   #3
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor View Post
Hah... now *that* is a House moment.
See I do provide you guys with some entertainment

Tom
Old 07-03-2009, 07:48 AM   #4
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
See I do provide you guys with some entertainment

Tom
Yes, but are you as much of an asshole as Gregory when you do it? If not, it's time for more practise.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:58 AM   #5
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Yes, but are you as much of an asshole as Gregory when you do it? If not, it's time for more practise.
Sometimes, esp if they start crying or over reacting, its not like I told you you have cancer and will die in a month so get over it.

I know there were a few where the women were ready to kil the bf or babies daddy or whatever the fuck they are when they got home and the guys had no clue its comming

Tom
Old 07-03-2009, 09:00 AM   #6
Curb
resident gimp

Moto: a big ole steamin pile of nothin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
took the words right out of my mouth

Political correctness is killing this country
Curb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:04 AM   #7
cbrchick
Canyon Carver

Moto: Honda CBR 600, Yamaha Zuma 50, Suzuki SV1000

Those are always fun....

I had an interesting situation where a young lady of 19 came in with abdo pain, nausea and constipation after a week down South. Her boyfriend's parents brought her in b/c he was at work. She was soooo sweet. And she was pregnant. That's the first thing I thought when I saw her symptoms.

It prolly happened when they were all on vacation together, and here she is, with his parents. I kept making excuses for the paramedics to keep the boyfriends parents from coming back in. She needed a little time to grasp the situation and figure out what she was going to tell them.

She was a decent girl. I figured her mom should be one of the first peeps to know, not her boyfriends parents, so I got her a phone to call home to another province before I left the other 'rents back in.

Kirsty....
cbrchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:11 AM   #8
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrchick View Post
Those are always fun....

I had an interesting situation where a young lady of 19 came in with abdo pain, nausea and constipation after a week down South. Her boyfriend's parents brought her in b/c he was at work. She was soooo sweet. And she was pregnant. That's the first thing I thought when I saw her symptoms.

It prolly happened when they were all on vacation together, and here she is, with his parents. I kept making excuses for the paramedics to keep the boyfriends parents from coming back in. She needed a little time to grasp the situation and figure out what she was going to tell them.

She was a decent girl. I figured her mom should be one of the first peeps to know, not her boyfriends parents, so I got her a phone to call home to another province before I left the other 'rents back in.

Kirsty....

In our ER all pregnant women with bell ypain go to the ob floor to be evaluated. I had one who came with mom and mom was one of them older god fearing black women. To see the look on the girls face when I told her she was preggers was priceless. So we worked her up and I had to get all the staff up to speed that shes not in ob in case mom asked. Fortunatley she came back quickly and we discharged her. I even made up dummy discharge papers to show her mom.

My other best response was I told a girl she was pregnant and she askeed how did that happen. Now aresponse like that just beggs for a sarcastic response, sadly she was too stupid to realize it

Tom
Old 07-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #9
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
My other best response was I told a girl she was pregnant and she askeed how did that happen. Now aresponse like that just beggs for a sarcastic response, sadly she was too stupid to realize it

Tom
It's those damn storks.

Speaking of ER stupidity, are you ready for moronically drunk retards with half a hand blown off this weekend? I know I am.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:36 AM   #10
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
It's those damn storks.

Speaking of ER stupidity, are you ready for moronically drunk retards with half a hand blown off this weekend? I know I am.
We dont get much of that in the ghetto they stick with guns and knives.

Tom