Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-14-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS
Default Maxim hops aboard the crazy train

I don't care what they say or the hype they try to spin it, that woman is a beast of a woman. No sexy time.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090514...spoliticsobama

Quote:
WASHINGTON (AFP) – For the first time the US First Lady has made Maxim magazine's annual top 100 list of "hottest women in the world," with Michelle Obama making the grade at number 93.

Billed as the "stimulus package America really needs," the British-based international magazine known for revealing pictorials of models and actresses showcases Obama in her tasteful official White House portrait.

In the rare accolade for a political spouse, the magazine notes that her husband President Barack Obama "may be dealing with two wars, an economic meltdown, and a rapidly graying dome.

"But at least our Commander in Chief gets to come home to the hottest First Lady in the history of these United States."

Obama has been hailed as a style icon by fashionistas around the world since her husband was elected president.

Maxim's self-described "eyeball-searing, fantasy-fulfilling, brain-exploding" list has Obama topping "Top Chef" host and model Padma Lakshmi (#95) and Oscar-winning "Wrestler" star Marisa Tomei (#97).

The magazine, which has a monthly US circulation of some 2.5 million and is distributed throughout the world, moved over last year's chart-topper "Transformers" star Megan Fox to give the number one spot to TV's "House" actress Olivia Wilde.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:55 PM   #2
Rider
Moto GP Star

That woman's ugly.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:55 PM   #3
Bassplayer
No, I dont play drums too

Moto: SV 650

She is not hot at all, shes not hideous, but imo not attractive at all. I guess being ... oh nevermnind... not politics talk...
Old 05-14-2009, 02:03 PM   #4
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

13 is number 1? She needs a sandwich, stat.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:08 PM   #5
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassplayer View Post
shes not hideous
I don't know what you are talking about, but that bitch looks like she has a scrotum.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 05-14-2009, 02:09 PM   #6
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

hell at that rate they might as well have Palin on there

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
hell at that rate they might as well have Palin on there
Palin is a shitload hotter than Obama. Put her in a schoolgirl outfit and give her a ruler and you are good to go.
Quote:
Old 05-14-2009, 02:12 PM   #8
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Palin is a shitload hotter than Obama. Put her in a schoolgirl outfit and give her a ruler and you are good to go.
Hells yeah

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:22 PM   #9
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Their lists are crap. I looked at the 100 they have, and while there's a good selection of girls on there, they're all the way out of order. I know she used to be smokin hot, but is Jennifer Love Hewitt really hotter than 90 other girls listed? Is she really hotter than Miranda Kerr, Stacey Keibler, or Scarlett Johansson? And how the hell is Lindsay Lohan at 23? She looks like Skeletor wrapped in rice paper and shoe leather. Putting Obama on the list just adds to their completely asinine list. Give any random whore on the street some fake tits, fake lips, and bleach blonde hair and they'll probably sit comfortably at the 20 spot on their sham list.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:27 PM   #10
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote