Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2009, 10:36 AM   #1
Ducati Diva
just learning

Moto: 1996 M900
Default Road Atlanta (pics)

If you don't want to know the winners of sat race don't scroll down. Pics of winner circle included!!!! I did try to get a couple booty shots for you guys

The review
Racing: awsome
People: Not a lot of people there, wasn't crowded at all either day. Most people were great, met a lot of cool folks while camping. Got to spend 2 hours talking with Hall county sheriff officers and Ga. sate police when some idiot got drunk causing havic and maham all over where we were camping. Long story but in the end I ended up with my windshield cracked and chipped in 4 places and my hood chipped and dinged all to hell becaused this idiot rooster tailed gravel all over my Jeep.
Event: Have to say the worst race I've ever been to as far as the event went. There were half the vendors that were normally there, no hospitality tents for any manufactors, no fan oriented events, attractions ect. The biggest pisser was the mobiletrons (large tvs) were gone so you really didn't know what was happing during the race. Don't know wether to blame it on Road Atl or the new set up but wasn't impressed at all with the event itself.
Overall I had a great time with my family and really enjoyed myself. Will have to wait for VIR to see if the event trend continues.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg booty.JPG (46.6 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg up5.JPG (52.7 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg up8.JPG (59.7 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg up9.JPG (55.3 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg up 7.JPG (39.5 KB, 57 views)