Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 02-10-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R
Default Interaction with Cages

So I went out for a Ride today with a buddy I ride with alot, And we went over the Bridge to Philadelphia to get a cheesesteak...And we have a normal Route we normally cruise and whatnot...Little sight seeing of the city I suppose...Nothing hard its all city riding...But I like to ride in the city for some reason, Maybe b/c i dont live there??

Anyway, this guy in a Dakota just straight up turned into asshole mode when me and him cut over b.c we were in a turn only lane...The guy was up our ass and being a homo...So naturally we took off the light a little slower than normal to show tell him to back off b/c he was in a truck and we were on bikes...And the guy was trying to get us to pull over so we could "Discuss" it as he was holding up a beatstick/club type looking thing to his window...Right asshole Like i'm going to stop and get off my bike while you come at me with a beatstick.

I dont purposely ride like a dick in the city and cut people off and shit but I mean im on a bike, By the time you realize i cut over to switch lanes and that I may be close to your vehicle, Im gone and out of your way just as quick...People get so angry.

Anyone ever had any crazy experiences with Cagers?? I've heard stories of Bikers knocking off mirrors and whatnot...Just curious if anyone has ever had anyone get out of there car and come after them??
Old 02-10-2009, 11:06 PM   #2
t-homo
WSB Champion

I had a guy try to run me off of the road once because my friend and I were riding at 20 in a school zone talking between bikes. Piece of shit wouldn't get out of his car to discuss it at the next stop sign.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

I had a SUV while on a group ride get right on my buddy's ass. It was his 2nd ride outside of his subdivision and he was on a Ninja250. I literally couldn't fit my motorcycle between the bumper of that SUV and my buddy's bike. I had my 44magnum on the side and clear as day on my right side. I get to their side and start jerking my head in a get back motion and they finally did once they saw Mr. Shiny on my side. Now we were waaaay out in the country and it was a SUV of black people. I bet they were thinking "Holy shit, honkeys are crazy out here". They didn't pull into the gas station we pulled into.

Now I also Road Cycle, and you want to see some aggresion, ride one of those bad boys. Punk ass highschoolers think it's funny to pick on us cause we are a bunch of faggots in tights. While riding one day the high school let out and a group of 3 dudes in a mustang go by. They say something stupid so I flick them off. They slam on the brakes and turn around and start saying they were going to beat my ass for flicking them off. I punched the driver in the face and tried to drag him out of his car though his window. He took off.

I don't think they realized that I am a 220lb fucker out there in fairly decent shape. They probably thought I was some 150lb Tour de France road cyclist pussy who would back down. And I'm sure his buddies gave him hell about getting decked by some fat boy in tights. They'd really shit a brick if they saw me yank my 357 out of my camelback.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
ZUKIMON
Is this thing on?

Moto: '01, 929RR

I was on the way home from work one day, minding my own buisness just chillin' when all of the sudden this damn Yukon comes up on me like nothing. I looked down and I was running 63 in a 55 on a fairly hot peice of road that the cops like to watch, so I wasn't going any faster and getting a ticket. I tapped the brakes a couple of times so hopefully they would get the hint and back off a bit. That didn't work, so I tried slowing down a little to see what they would do and the bitch got even closer.

I don't know about the rest of you, but if I were in the vehicle and saw all this happening in front of me I think I would get the hint that the 265 lb dude in front of me on the bike wants me to back off a little........but apparently it took me turning my body almost all the way around and sitting backwards on the bike with my left hand in the air displaying the FUCK YOU symbol to get her to back off. This is when I noticed that she was on her damn cell phone.
ZUKIMON is offline   Reply With Quote