Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-21-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.
Default A new (at least to me) kind of crazy!

So apparently, there are adults who enjoy dressing as babies, wearing diapers, pissing and shitting themselves, eating baby food. And to go along with their special brand of crazy, are other adults willing to change their diapers and feed them. Please shoot me now. If you click the link to the story you can watch video of crazy guy here in Arizona.

Crazy Fucking People taking over the world wearing pampers.

William Windsor may be the biggest baby you've ever seen. At 5-foot-10 and 180 pounds, he is part of a world most of us have never encountered -- adults who dress as babies.

A Google search for "adult babies" yields 20-million results. Many Web sites offer products such as adult-sized onesies and cribs, while others facilitate chat sessions, web boards and even adult baby conferences. Some adult babies just wear diapers under their regular clothes. Others, like Windsor, live this life 24-hours-a-day.

We first encountered William Windsor on his cigarette run to a QuickTrip store in East Phoenix. He told us his alter-ego is a two-and-a-half-year-old girl named Heidi Lynn.

Michele Clark is an experienced sex therapist with a busy practice in Scottsdale and Fountain Hills. She has not met Windsor but has counseled adult babies in the past. Clarkson says there are a huge variety of reasons someone may develop a fascination for the baby lifestyle, also called Infantilism.

"There's a scripting that occurs in early childhood," she said. "A sexual scripting in all of us. Early behaviors that we learn -- if those behaviors are traumatized then at some point we need to heal from those traumas."

Windsor has trained himself to be incontinent. He uses cloth diapers and plastic pants instead of a conventional toilet.

Clarkson told us wearing diapers is one way traumatized adults begin to heal from past abuses.

"This gentleman identifies himself as Heidi Lynn, who is two-and-a-half," Clarkson said.

"He could have had early trauma to himself, perhaps trauma to his little sister that he witnessed or perhaps his mother loved his little sister and gave her more attention than he got. Or in his diapers and potty-training time perhaps was shamed. Any or all of that could have occurred to him," she said.

Windsor does not acknowledge abuse in his past.

"I was the oldest in the family and I've read a lot of stuff and been told a lot of stuff about alienation kind of things with mom and stuff like that," Windsor said.

"I don't know if that caused it or what. I just liked the way they looked so I tried them on. After I tried them on I liked the way they felt, and I don't really know exactly but I started doing it when I was four-years-old. I was stealing my little sisters pants. I was small enough they were big enough that I could put them on and wear 'em." Then he smiles and laughs, "Course I got in trouble ... my mom knew," he said.

Windsor says his mother is the only family member with whom he still has a relationship.

He also has volunteer "mommies" who periodically provide care for him, including changing diapers and feeding him baby food.

Judy Mello has been doing it for two years and says it is not a sexual attraction.

"It's natural for me. It's my personality, my nurturing personality. When I look [at Windsor] I see Heidi Lynn and I see a baby. She just reminds me of a baby."

When the two go out in public they endure stares and ugly remarks. Both recognize this is an extreme lifestyle.

Still, Mello says caring for this adult baby makes her happy.

"I think a lot of women have nurturing in them. I guess people would look at it [in a crazy way] but I adore Heidi, I respect Heidi, I care for Heidi. I think Heidi's a very neat person."

Windsor has indeed led an interesting life. After graduating from Arcadia High School in the 1970's, he turned his back on the Valley to seek fame and fortune in New York and Nashville.

Published reports confirm he sang and danced on Broadway, a stint that lasted less than five years.

"I would have liked to have made it in the music business," he said. "But can you imagine a country music star if this came out about 'em? No, I sabotaged myself a lot. I had a lot of talent. I still do, but this is too strong."

These are sentiments that make one wonder if the HeidiLynn getup -- frilly dresses, curly hair in pigtails, a life-sized crib and high chair -- are all an act.

Not so, insists Windsor.

"There's what they call the binge-purge cycle and lot of AB's -- adult babies -- are affected by it for a long time. You'll feel the baby coming on and you want to wear diapers. It just grabs ahold of you. Actually, just you end up buying all the stuff you can afford. I started doing that as soon as I made allowanace at home, eight, nine-years-old."

Now Windsor goes out in public in the baby clothes without fear.

He says he doesn't even own conventional clothes. He rides the bus or walks many places. The license plate on his car reads Diaper1. And some day you may see Heidi Lynn on stage.

Windsor still dreams of stardom and plans to develop a standup comedy act based on the Heidi Lynn persona.

Therapist Clarkson applauds his courage, and urges everyone to do the same.

"Actually it really is about having tolerance and compassion, and having an understanding that we don't know what happened in that person's background. If he's willing to be who he is, it's like he's celebrating himself. Yes! And how many of us can say that every day walking around, that we celebrate who we are. That's a pretty powerful statement."
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:08 PM   #2
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

seriously???

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:15 PM   #3
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Nothing new... a few years ago they showed a guy on CSI or something that had a panic room, but it was just for his baby fetish...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:18 PM   #4
Flexin
AMA Supersport

I have heard of it many times before. But never of one that goes out in public like that. I also watched shows on sex and one had a segment on a woman who would breast feed adult babies.

James
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:20 PM   #5
JARVIS518
BOOBS!!

Moto: 06 CBR 600RR

yep old news
there are even ppl that have a fetish for taking care of ppl that the baby fetish
its kinda twisted
JARVIS518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:07 AM   #6
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

ooh thats new to me too, people are just getting freakier and crazier by the minute.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:23 AM   #7
Katana-750_lady
Umm... hi

Moto: Used to be F4i

This one is new to me ... hilarious! but new to me.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:34 AM   #8
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Yeah, this is nothing new.

Adults acting like babies? It's just weak people wanting to regress to a time when they had no personal responsibility. The psychological motivation is rather basic, and simple.

It's really not much different than what Religion offers, and arguably just about as fucking creepy, IMHO.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:57 AM   #9
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Yeah, this is nothing new.

Adults acting like babies? It's just weak people wanting to regress to a time when they had no personal responsibility. The psychological motivation is rather basic, and simple.

It's really not much different than what Religion offers, and arguably just about as fucking creepy, IMHO.
You could turn a thread containing a new brownie recipe into an opportunity to express your views about people who believe in God being stupid. Its really rather pathetic and boring at this point. You need new writers.
2up is offline   Reply With Quote