Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-15-2009, 01:00 PM   #1
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R
Default You know what really Grinds my Gears?

Well if you dont already know, I work for wawa...For those that know what a wawa is, good. those that dont... www.wawa.com

So anyway, I'm an Assistant general manager there...which basically means I'm the boss. I work five days a week, usually around 50 hours within that week.

But I'm dedicating this thread to all the stupid shit I have to deal with from customers everyday...Like yesterday, I had a kid come up to register...Monster in hand, eyes all fucked up and he was DEF high as a kite but might have been wasted to...I ring up the drink. he asks for a Grape dutch and I immediately ask for ID...He says no he doesn't have it and I say sorry I cant sell it to you. So he leaves...Goes out to his car then the DRIVER of the car gets out comes in...walks around the store like he going to buy something and comes up to the counter empty handed and goes, Can I have a grape dutch...I politely decline the sale because the previous kid obviously wasnt of age to buy tobacco and its illegal for you to purchase tobacco for minors ad its ILLEGAL FOR ME To sell it to someone who i willingly know is buying it for a minor....So the dude freaks out, Starts screaming I'm 30 FUCKING years old this is Bullshit Fuck you if its the law blah blah blah...I'm 10 secs from calling the cops and there are little kids all over the store...I'm like "Sir you need to calm down and leave my store or I will call the police report your license plate and have them pull you over for possible drunk driving and DEFINITE possession of Marijuana" He shut the fuck up and walked out.

But seriously...you really think that being a dick to the guy who SELLS you the shit is gonna work? AND i'm the boss, it may have worked with one of my younger cashiers who even though they know the law dont listen to it and sell shit anyway (which is a constant battle with me trying to get them to follow the rules) I really wanted to reach over the counter and lay the fucking guy out...worthless shithead.

And Lastly, For today anyway b/c I have to go to work in an hour...When people are handing me change like, Pennies, Dimes, Etc etc...I ALWAYS hold out my hand...And I have a big fucking hand...its not a little baby hand its fucking huge, you would THINK they would put the change IN MY HAND right?...WRONG some people just put it on the counter and completely ignore my open hand...so then I have to pick it up off the counter which takes more time therefore I get pissed off b/c your fucking stupid to realize that my BIG ASS HAND was right next to you.

Ah I love my Job
Old 01-15-2009, 01:04 PM   #2
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Sorry you have to deal with stupid people at your job. But at least Wa-Wa is a super awesome convenience store, except for the really f'n stupid name!! lol I wish we had them here. Seriously.
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:06 PM   #3
Moni
Kawi FTW!!!!

Moto: 08' Kawi 250r

Idiots will always exist. I hope today is a better day for you than yesterday!
Moni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:12 PM   #4
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Its not THAT Stupid...Its a Goose.

But I could write a fucking 60 Page thread ALONE on some of the shit I deal with...I'll start keeping this up to date daily with some entertaining stories I have from work...Trust me you guys will find it comical.

I always said I want to make a movie about the Place...Most people dont think being the Manager of a Convinet store is A. Good Money B. Hard work. and C. They think customers are just happy go lucky all the time.

I got one lady who SNIFFS the coffee pots and asks which one is the freshest...Seriously lady? you take your coffee that serious that you have to SNIFF It?? then she makes you brew a new pot EVEN IF YOU JUST PUT OUT A FRESH ONE...She said I could be lying that its fresh and she didnt see me put the pot out so how does she know how longs its been sitting there....Uh, B/c I fucking told you???

BAH!!!
Old 01-15-2009, 01:15 PM   #5
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Its not THAT Stupid...Its a Goose.

Did I hurt your butt because I called it stupid? I'm sorry if I did. I also said its awesome.
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:23 PM   #6
Moni
Kawi FTW!!!!

Moto: 08' Kawi 250r

I look forward to reading the stories
Moni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:25 PM   #7
shmike
Follower

I didn't realize that you worked at a gas station.

Are you Indian or Pakistani?

Assistant General Manage is not THE boss. The General manager is the boss. You're his assitant.

The GM is your brother isn't he?

Your parents own the place and don't pay taxes.

Wawa is a stupid name.
shmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:26 PM   #8
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Tell me about your cousin Walter.

Sorry man... couldn't resist. Stupid people are everywhere. At your job you call them customers... at my job we call them Sales Agents.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:34 PM   #9
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

[QUOTE=Sixxxxer;146343]
the DRIVER of the car gets out comes in...walks around the store like he going to buy something and comes up to the counter empty handed and goes, Can I have a grape dutch...I politely decline the sale because the previous kid obviously wasnt of age to buy tobacco and its illegal for you to purchase tobacco for minors ad its ILLEGAL FOR ME To sell it to someone who i willingly know is buying it for a minor..../QUOTE]

I used to have this happen all the time when I worked at a liquor store.

Sometimes customers suck.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:39 PM   #10
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

Keep some PCP around and slip it in one of the cigs. That'll teach 'em a lesson.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote