Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-09-2008, 08:42 PM   #1
Antwanny
WERA White Plate

Default Gas Station Clerk (bored post whore thread)

I was out riding by one of the local twisties today and i pulled into a shell gas station. The clerk and what i assume was his little brother start eyeballing the bike so i greet them both. He asks what year my bike is, i reply 2002 he says cool i have a 2006 cbr 1000. I reply very politely cool, his next words are "my bike is fast we should race sometime". Which just reenforces the reason why i ride alone almost all of the time, because hes probably the same guy who rides in shorts and flip flops while bouncing the bike off the rev limiter.
________
Herbal vaporizer
________
buttsex Cam

Last edited by Antwanny; 04-07-2011 at 07:24 PM..
Antwanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:53 PM   #2
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

what a douche nozzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:23 PM   #3
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

I've heard that a couple times... I always say the same thing... naw... I suck at races... I just like to ride cross country...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:42 PM   #4
Antwanny
WERA White Plate

lol i just said hed smoke me so he would leave me alone
________
New Jersey Medical Marijuana Dispensary
________
tiny tits Cams

Last edited by Antwanny; 04-07-2011 at 07:24 PM..
Antwanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:45 PM   #5
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Some old guy stopped to chat a while ago when I filled up. While I was changing my shield, he said he rode a Goldwing, and we should ride sometime. He joked that I wouldn't be able to keep up! I told him, nope, probably not- don't know your roads.

Fun to see an older person that doesn't call a sporty a "suicide machine" or "donorcycle." I've been hearing shit at work because some woman's brother in law or whatever was killed.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:50 PM   #6
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

did you ask how? I had a lady tell me her brother was killed on a motorcycle because a car hit him... I said damn... well I hope when you drive you keep that in mind and watch out for us bikers.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:37 AM   #7
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
did you ask how? I had a lady tell me her brother was killed on a motorcycle because a car hit him... I said damn... well I hope when you drive you keep that in mind and watch out for us bikers.
I didn't get it straight out from anyone, so don't have any details. Don't really care, honestly. I'll just wait for it to blow over, and keep my radar even sharper while I'm riding.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:40 AM   #8
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

You shoulda told him the TL was a 4 thousand CC machine and top speed was 350mph.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:46 AM   #9
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
I've been hearing shit at work because some woman's brother in law or whatever was killed.
Same here. A guy I work with had his step son get killed about a week and a half ago because he was riding like a fucking idiot. He was on a road that I believe the highest speed limit is 35 possibly 40 on and was hauling ass. An s10 turned in front of him and he hit the thing so hard that it killed a dog that was in the passenger seat of the truck.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #10
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antwanny View Post
I was out riding by one of the local twisties today and i pulled into a shell gas station. The clerk and what i assume was his little brother start eyeballing the bike so i greet them both. He asks what year my bike is, i reply 2002 he says cool i have a 2006 cbr 1000. I reply very politely cool, his next words are "my bike is fast we should race sometime". Which just reenforces the reason why i ride alone almost all of the time, because hes probably the same guy who rides in shorts and flip flops while bouncing the bike off the rev limiter.
I always ask them "At which track?" Cause I know most don't have a clue. Then I make them feel terrible by telling them when the next track day is and "If you sign up be sure and get into the expert/advanced group"

Once I even had a guy say "Oh I meant drag race" and I scowled at him at said "oh you mean like in a straight line?"

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote