Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-29-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt
Default ok ive had it

screw obama screw mccain, write my ass in on the ballot. As president ill have dodd, franks, and pelosi shot without trial. Then ill nuke the middle east and abdicate. Dave 2008: fewer assholes, stronger america i'm dave and i approve this message
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:13 PM   #2
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
screw obama screw mccain, write my ass in on the ballot. As president ill have dodd, franks, and pelosi shot without trial. Then ill nuke the middle east and abdicate. Dave 2008: fewer assholes, stronger america i'm dave and i approve this message
Eastern Pain time... Dave O'Clock huh...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:16 PM   #3
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Got my vote
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:07 PM   #4
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
Eastern Pain time... Dave O'Clock huh...
eggzachary. at least i have a clear and concise plan for how i want to direct the country

oh and to offset the "environmental imact" of erasing half the planet (and to remove more idiots) i'll abolish cars and bicycles making motorcycles the only legal method of transportation. and if the environmentalists dont like it...well i'll have them shot without trial too. seriously you guys shoulda seen this coming when my compass was more north than anyone elses
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:17 PM   #5
BobTheBiker
too much time on my hands

Moto: 01 ZX6R, looking for more now.

you got my vote. can I be president afterwards? As president, I promise to end corporate rewards, execute anyone who even THINKS outsourcing american jobs is a good idea, declare it an executable offense to speak spanish in the USA, gas the cubans, mexicans, and any other nation whose residents come here illegally.

I am Bob and I approve this message. VoteBOB!
BobTheBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:19 PM   #6
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheBiker View Post
you got my vote. can I be president afterwards? As president, I promise to end corporate rewards, execute anyone who even THINKS outsourcing american jobs is a good idea, declare it an executable offense to speak spanish in the USA, gas the cubans, mexicans, and any other nation whose residents come here illegally.

get rid of the Unions driving up the cost and down the quality and production... and I'm with ya!
Old 09-29-2008, 06:23 PM   #7
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheBiker View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
get rid of the Unions driving up the cost and down the quality and production... and I'm with ya!
Thinks it is a good idea morally or financially? Morally, I am against it. Financially, it is the intelligent thing to do, unless you go for ebbs plan, which is the best overall.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:27 PM   #8
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
Thinks it is a good idea morally or financially? Morally, I am against it. Financially, it is the intelligent thing to do, unless you go for ebbs plan, which is the best overall.
it's why I stand by my Toyota's so much... shit they're basically built in the USA anyways... and they last a hell of a lot longer.

I'd have no problem buying domestic anything... if the quality came up... sure the price is less... but I could buy a shitty domestic POS for say $6 and a quality foreign product for $20... but if that Domestic POS is gonna cause me to buy it 5x over in the next 10 years along with the aggravation and stress that you never know when it's gonna fail... I'll pay the extra every time...
Old 09-30-2008, 12:22 PM   #9
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

I will throw my support if you promise to enact legislation to strictly enforce laws against conflict of interest and corruption for the senators and representatives, cut their salaries 50%, and find some way to kick the United Nations out on their ear!

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:33 PM   #10
BobTheBiker
too much time on my hands

Moto: 01 ZX6R, looking for more now.

on all requests, DONE AND DONE! oh yeah, I also promise to legalize marijuana and crack down on all other drugs.
BobTheBiker is offline   Reply With Quote