Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-17-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure
Default What's everybody idea of a romantic night out?

You can post a serious response or you can post a jocular response (which most of us do anyway).

For me it depends on the chicks. The younger chicks tend to prefer having a fancy meal then go clubbing. Apparently their ideas of romance is getting buzzed and do the bump & grind on the dance floor and then making out like mad in the car (not that I'm against any of these activities). But now and then I got me a chick (younger or older) who prefers a true romantic night out the way I like it: dinner, walking down the beach, dancing to Sinatra songs under the moonlight, sipping on champagne. I guess I'm a softie at heart.

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:10 AM   #2
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

awww, i like your ideas better...

for me, it would be something nice, a pleasant dinner, then perhaps an activity that both enjoy (miniature golf,a peaceful nature walk, paintball)...or if a tad less energetic, sitting under the stars, perhaps a nice bottle of wine, and chatting the night away...

and i firmly believe too much too soon kills it...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:25 AM   #3
Rider
Moto GP Star

Go to a nice dinner, down several beers, go to a Lamb of God concert, hit the mosh pit, and then get freaky in the sack when we got home... And yes I'm being serious.

If the girl rode, forget the beer and the concert, just go for a long ass ride with a chatterbox system so we could still talk. Dinner and sack plans all the same.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:43 AM   #4
t-homo
WSB Champion

I'm not much of a romantic, but do like to just sit somewhere really peaceful and talk for hours occasionally. Normally its more of, go to a party or club or something that both of us enjoy and just have fun.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:56 AM   #5
Becca_007
Street Stunter

Moto: 2003 Kawasaki Z1000

We have done this twice so far:

Watch the sunset from the open deck of Kimo's in Maui, Hawaii while enjoying a fabulous dinner.

Our first trip was in May of 2004 and we went back this past April. We sat at the same table.

Sure there are other romantic evenings, but I think that tops the list for us.
Becca_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:49 PM   #6
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

Short ride under the moonlight to some non-chain bar and grill (preferably seas side or at least lakeside), good meal, some wine, walk on the beach, back on the bike for a ride to someplace candle lit for the night, then the next morning after a long luxurious shower, take her to breakfast...

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:54 PM   #7
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

I like doing activities. Sitting in a resturant or bar gets to mundane for me. i loose interest and get finiky. I've never been able to sit down for too long.

I've gone golfing, horse betting, fishing, canoeing, wine and dine on a boat, horse riding... I've done rose petals, candles, soft music, etc.

But the dates i remember most are the ones where the circumstances wouldnt even matter, i just had fun being around them.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:57 PM   #8
Country Boy 22
Banned

Moto: In Search Of...

All great ideas, but they don't always work. I like taking a girl to dinner, maybe a movie if she's up to it, one that she has been wanting to see. Other ideas, just a night out, if you have a nice college for performing arts around, go to a musical, a play or whatever they have going on. If its late at night, a nice walk on the beach will do, maybe go to dinner and if your base happens to be night flying, sit in the bed of the truck and watch the planes take off and land....don't forget the bug spray though.

Too much too soon does kill it, but that's why you gotta change it up and keep them on their toes. Miniature golf, go-karts, movie, plays, walks, hell even camping is romantic depending on the woman that you are taking.

Tonight is going to be one of those special nights, haven't really had time with the gf lately, so I'm gonna try and make tonight a special night. Just hope she enjoys it!
Country Boy 22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:39 PM   #9
comonboys
Ridin Naked. HMMMMM......

Moto: 650 SV

Having the bf make time for me. Where he cooks supper, sets the table with candles and soft music. Then while we are eating, asks me to dance and then I get wrapped up in his arms and he holds me tight while we sway. Then after we eat, we curl up on the couch and watch a total chick flick....... Well, maybe watch it. The most romantic thing for me is when my bf looks at me like he's undressing me with his eyes and that he can't get enough of me.......

However since Cutty is a non-romantic. I got nothing.........
comonboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:58 PM   #10
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

my idea of romantic is her greeting me at the door in something jawesome and cooking me dinner and pie/daleeshus caek and then having her way with me all night while I don't lift a finger.

her idea of romantic isn't the same or even close to it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote