Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage
Default What is wrong with people?

So I got called to Mansfield to manage a store cause some people got banhammered. Good opportunity to get some cash. I was at the same store for seven weeks earlier this year dealing with the same problem.

So this morning I'm opening. The bank is about a 5 minute drive. When I was here last time I noticed the bank rarely ever has people in the drive through, so I do the deposit from my car. Normally if both lines are full, I pull up and hover inbetween the lanes, and wait to see which will move first. Anytime ive previously done this people get the idea, and pull in behind me and do the same thing. It's just smart if you have a low traffic bank. So today rolls around and I pull in with one car at each lane, and do the same thing. Person pulls up behind me, and gets the same idea. A couple minutes later this girl in a taurus just like mine comes FLYING into the parking lot and squeezes her car inbetween the wall and our cars that were stratteling both lanes, almost taking off my mirror in the process. I was stunned, and I looked in the mirror, and so was the lady behind me. So the lady behind me starts laying on her horn and screaming out the window. Nothing. So I stay honking. Nothing. So I pull right to get up even with her car, to basically cuss her out. The bitch rolls up her window, and turns her head left, so she can't even see me. The lady behind me still honking and screaming. What happens next, she gets to move up to the pipe and is out in 4 minutes. What about me and the lady behind me? We waited 20 more minutes for the person infront of us to move. We were seething....

I'm sorry, but I don't usually use this word... but what a cunt. Knowing that she jumped like 3 cars, and got caught, so she just rolls her window up.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

She knew what she was doing and didn't care.

I see this more and more with people everywhere. They just don't care. At all. About anyone. But themselves.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:36 PM   #3
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
So I got called to Mansfield to manage a store cause some people got banhammered. Good opportunity to get some cash. I was at the same store for seven weeks earlier this year dealing with the same problem.

So this morning I'm opening. The bank is about a 5 minute drive. When I was here last time I noticed the bank rarely ever has people in the drive through, so I do the deposit from my car. Normally if both lines are full, I pull up and hover inbetween the lanes, and wait to see which will move first. Anytime ive previously done this people get the idea, and pull in behind me and do the same thing. It's just smart if you have a low traffic bank. So today rolls around and I pull in with one car at each lane, and do the same thing. Person pulls up behind me, and gets the same idea. A couple minutes later this girl in a taurus just like mine comes FLYING into the parking lot and squeezes her car inbetween the wall and our cars that were stratteling both lanes, almost taking off my mirror in the process. I was stunned, and I looked in the mirror, and so was the lady behind me. So the lady behind me starts laying on her horn and screaming out the window. Nothing. So I stay honking. Nothing. So I pull right to get up even with her car, to basically cuss her out. The bitch rolls up her window, and turns her head left, so she can't even see me. The lady behind me still honking and screaming. What happens next, she gets to move up to the pipe and is out in 4 minutes. What about me and the lady behind me? We waited 20 more minutes for the person infront of us to move. We were seething....

I'm sorry, but I don't usually use this word... but what a cunt. Knowing that she jumped like 3 cars, and got caught, so she just rolls her window up.
Yeah and your shock is? MOST people are like this and don't give a fuck. You should have spit a huge snot filled luggy on her window.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #4
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

dont straddle, pick a fucking line and go with it, that's why they have 2 lines
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:38 PM   #5
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

And while we're on the topic, I feel most places should have one feeder line that then goes to the individual cashiers (or wahtever).

Every single time I get in a line, it becomes the slowest line EVER.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:41 PM   #6
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Most people think they're the only ones in the world and that their time is more valuable than anyone else's.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:44 PM   #7
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Why? When its a low traffic bank? Why take the chance of getting behind the guy we did today who sits at the tube for 25 fucking minutes. There was 3 of us (at that time), what's the problem with a feeder line?
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #8
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
Why? When its a low traffic bank? Why take the chance of getting behind the guy we did today who sits at the tube for 25 fucking minutes. There was 3 of us (at that time), what's the problem with a feeder line?
fine, do your feeder line, just dont be surprised when someone says fuck your feeder line, I am picking one of the lines and you are shit out of luck. oh that happened....
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #9
Switch
dadbod

Quote:
Seriously. I would do the same thing to you jackasses just to teach you a lesson.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #10
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
This. There's also nothing wrong with backing out and getting in the other lane if the one you're in is that slow, but hovering and making others have to do the same because you dont want to commit to a line is irritating for the other customers and the tellers who have to deal with the folks you frustrate.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote