Sean
giggity

Moto: street, sumo & dirty

I got:

Quote:
Sincere Business Owner Seeks 3k For 2 Weeks (Santa Monica) 28yr

2009-10-01

Hello,

Small business owner approaching a major deadline tomorrow and need to borrow 3k for 2 weeks or less.

I am local and I am the sole owner of my business, established two years ago. I have a copy of my pink slip. I am prepared to pay a high interest. I have no problem signing a legal promissory note that my attorney drew up - or vice versa.

I will only show professional and personal documentation such as website, articles, references, past loans paid-in-full, client portfolio, etc. after an initial phone conversation or an in person meeting.

If you are interested in a straight-forward arrangement please email me to discuss further details. I do not want to waste either of our time. Thank you for your time and consideration.
God I hate people in LA.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #3
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

LOOKING FOR A NICE GIRL (PARMA) 39yr

2009-10-01

hello 39 year old single male looking for a nice girl to date and enjoy nice nights together. i have no kids but i do love them. please contact me if you are interested. PLEASE DO NO BE SPAM OR YOU WILL BE DELETED INSTANTLY.
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:17 PM   #4
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Not really sure how KC made the list, but I went that route. I kinda feel sorry for this kid.

Tired of being Single (blue springs) 21yr

2009-09-30

I feel kind of silly posting on CraigÂ’s list looking for girls but since itÂ’s free and maybe the one is out there I guess I will give it a try

Anyways, my name is Matt and I am 21 years old. I will be 22 on Nov. 6th. I am in my 4th year at UMKC and I am majoring in Criminal Justice and IÂ’m thinking about working with law enforcement or maybe with juveniles. For fun I like to hang with friends, listen to music, watch movies, hunt and fish, play pool, go to the driving range, play ultimate frisbee, paintball, work, drive around, and whatever else sounds fun and I love to try new things. I am kind of quite at first but once I open up I can talk quite a bit and I am very sarcastic and can be a smart ass but I am never offensive and it is just in a good fun joking way. I am really nice...sometimes too nice. I enjoy being nice and helpful to people and pretty good at doing small things for people without realizing that i am helping out. I am very easy going, understanding and accepting of others and non judgmental and i can be friends with any type of person. I do have a job and my own car and I am currently looking for a place of my own well actually a friend and I are searching.

I am looking for a girl between the ages 19-22 and in the Kansas City areaÂ…Missouri side preferably. I want a girl who will like me for me, has a sense of humor, is honest, in school and has a job and has future goals. I donÂ’t want a girl who smokes, causes drama, plays games with my head or has drama with ex boyfriends. I am hoping for a long term relationship but what ever happens, happens!

I am beginning to realize that a lot of girls around my age have a kid so i am coming to terms with that and learning to accept since my sister is a teenage mother. If you have a kid please let me know up front and we can talk about it.

If you want to know more just hit me up with a little bit of info about and preferably a picture or two. Also, so i know that you are real and not a spammer please put "uprising" in the subject line. Hope to hear from you soon
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 03:09 AM   #5
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

I'm cute and fun!! - w4m (Vine Valley) 27yr
2009-10-01

Hi all you guys out there!! I'm a very cute and outgoing chicka looking for a really cute and funny guy to be my new bestie with benefits!! I can't remember the last time I had a good f-buddy!! Things you should know about me..I have a very fun personality, and I'm really really fun to be around! I can always make a good time out of a boring situation!

What I'm looking for is a guy that can make me laugh and give me some good sex!! The funnest things to do in my opinion, are the really simple things! the best things in life are free!! So anyways, just let me know when you want to meet! I was actually thinking of driving to vegas in a week or so. Maybe if we hit it off, we can go together! We could have LOTS of fun!!

I just try to keep a positive attitude! I stay happy, works for me! I'm hoping that you will have the same attitude!!

This is my type of chick...fuck buddy. lol

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:54 AM   #6
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

2009-10-02
Ok, I get it. Craigslist is really not the best place to meet a quality man. There are the men who are looking to cheat on their wives or girlfriends. There are the men who have been separated for a week and are ready to get back out there. There are the men who can't send a note that says anything about themselves except for their height, weight and that they are really hot. Aren't we all? There are the 21 year olds thinking I'm a cougar. There are the guys who can't spell or take a moment to use the spell check feature on email. I could go on and on, but by now, you get it too.

So, why am I posting here? I'm tired of throwing away money on the dating sites that require a credit card and not getting any results. Maybe those guys don't dig my looks (and that's fair enough) or think I'm boring (and that may be fair too) but whatever ... to each his own. At least here, I can post a rant and ramble like this and I am not lining corporate America's pockets. And maybe, just maybe, there is a quality guy out there who can prove me wrong about CL.

I get this too. I'm not perfect. I'm not everyman's dream girl. I am however, someone's dream girl. Might it be you? I'd call myself the girl next door / soccer mom / grown up goth (former goth?) type. I like 80's alternative rock, the Food Network, reading fiction and cookbooks, white wine, Diet Pepsi, pets and on a good day, my kids. I don't like talking on the phone (must go back to childhood), onions, or yard work.

If any of that interests you and you're good with a woman who is honest, sometimes painfully so and who can have a biting sense of humor at times, then send me a note and a picture. Tell me a little about yourself. What do you like to do? What are you seeking on Craigslist? Why here? Hell, you can even share your CL horror story if you care to. I would imagine we all have them.

Did anyone read this far?

LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:56 AM   #7
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

2009-10-01
black female looking for friendship at first and then maybe ltr later,do take much to make me happy looking for someone thats like to spend time with his lady or friend,must be honest no games cause it want work,someone who likes going out but like beening home sometime watching movies or to just sit and talk,must be kind ,goodhearted,ect would like someone who's not to far from morgan county area , thanks

Sounds like a winner.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote