Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-26-2009, 11:24 PM   #1
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Default Congratulations Nat Geo!!!

I never thought that anyone would ever come up with a animal lovers show lamer than Whale Wars and here they come with Rescue Ink. Regardless of your opinions on animal abuse or what not. This show is incredibly stupid. These guys are a bunch of big, fat morons that drive around New York and try to force people to treat their pets better.

At one point, they charged some guy's house that was accused by the neighbors of shooting feral cats with a bb gun in his back yard to chase them away. That ended with the old, scrawny guy getting in their faces and with the help of the police, throwing them off his property.

In another segment they chase down five loose chickens, finally catch two of them, with A LOT of help btw and drive them 2 or 3 FUCKING HOURS upstate to a no kill farm. Um are all of these fat fucks vegetarians? I doubt it.

I think that the lamest part was when they went to retrieve three Pits from a guy's apt who was in the hospital. They made it out as if it was so dangerous but when the dogs came out they were docile licking machines.

I guess the theme of the show is going to be, "treet yous aminals gud or deels wid us!!!" They might get away with this crap in New York but I'd love to see them try that shit in a castle state like North Carolina. They basically charged a guy's house and searched his yard. If that was NC, the homeowner would have been well within his rights, especially with the verbal threats some of them were throwing, to lay them all out on his lawn.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:29 PM   #2
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

that police show on animal planet pisses me off to no end. sounds like more of the same
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:29 PM   #3
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Yeh it looks to be about as dumb as TV gets
Old 09-26-2009, 11:40 PM   #4
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
that police show on animal planet pisses me off to no end. sounds like more of the same
At least they are cops! These are a bunch of dudes! I mean they charged that guys house with nothing but a half ass rumor somewhat substantiated by a couple of teenage girls on the street.

If they had any real proof that the guy committed this crime (shooting cats in NY is illegal), they should call the actual authorities. Again this reminds me of Whale Wars.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:42 PM   #5
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
If they had any real proof that the guy committed this crime (shooting cats in NY is illegal), they should call the actual authorities. Again this reminds me of Whale Wars.
Yeh its a little over the top. I havnt seen the show, just the comercials but it is over the line
Old 09-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #6
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
They might get away with this crap in New York but I'd love to see them try that shit in a castle state like North Carolina.
Better yet let them try that on this guy....

The Rescue Ink guys may "Keep it real" with their tats but I'm guessing that guy will "keep it realer"

(I know it's a painting)
Old 09-27-2009, 08:19 PM   #7
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Really good painting, though!
Old 09-28-2009, 12:52 AM   #8
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleck750 View Post
Really good painting, though!

Yea that's amazing!!!
Old 09-28-2009, 12:56 AM   #9
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
Better yet let them try that on this guy....

The Rescue Ink guys may "Keep it real" with their tats but I'm guessing that guy will "keep it realer"

(I know it's a painting)
That would be like the Whale Wars guys taking on some Somali pirates!!! I'd actually like to see that!!! I mean these "big, tough, biker dudes" got told to fuck off by a scrawny old guy. Where are the episodes where they charge into the Bronx and take on some Crips?
Old 09-28-2009, 09:31 AM   #10
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

That painting of the Pit and that dude looks kinda like an HDR photograph, awesome.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote