Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-16-2012, 11:33 AM   #31
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Damn bro, you're not supposed to stick your dick in crazy....and you're definitely not supposed to do it twice. Sorry man...
She's not crazy. Just hurt. Its a bad analogy but she's like a rescue dog who was beaten by her previous owner. It doesn't make her a bad person. She needs someone in her life who gives a damn about her. That's me but I have to convince her of it
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:50 AM   #32
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

My instinct...my inner karma-being o ma thang. My ish...or kie or whatever the yoga nerds call it are pushing me to ask the question my heart, my soul feel needs to be ask..
"Got any naked pics Vic you wanna share?'
but I cant

Here's hoping you are able to work things out with Liz.
There are a lot of great women out there and its always a treat when you find one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:46 PM   #33
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
My instinct...my inner karma-being o ma thang. My ish...or kie or whatever the yoga nerds call it are pushing me to ask the question my heart, my soul feel needs to be ask..
"Got any naked pics Vic you wanna share?'
but I cant

Here's hoping you are able to work things out with Liz.
There are a lot of great women out there and its always a treat when you find one.
Im only an asshole on the internet and in uniform. No media continues to exist and I wouldnt share without consent anyway. Sorry
TWF Post whore #6
Old 02-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #34
pauldun170
Serious Business

Quote:
Im only an asshole on the internet and in uniform. No media continues to exist and I wouldnt share without consent anyway. Sorry
I never assumed that you would.
Tis why I never officially asked

Quote:
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
Old 02-16-2012, 02:22 PM   #35
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Its not the best picture and some might have seen it already in the other thread but this is Liz.

TWF Post whore #6
Old 02-16-2012, 03:25 PM   #36
pauldun170
Serious Business

When everything sorts itself out, whether you end up with Liz or the two of you part ways..
You need to have someone, someone you trust to donkey punch bear kick you straight in the balls for not karate chopping a clean break from old girlfriend once new girlfriend proves to be more than a seasonal accessory.

Either way...lesson learned. Mistakes make you stronger. You are granted a man card waiver for a short time so just know you can cry like a little bitch and quote poetry and shit like that. We will support you during the waiver period.

Quote:
Old 02-16-2012, 04:01 PM   #37
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
When everything sorts itself out, whether you end up with Liz or the two of you part ways..
You need to have someone, someone you trust to donkey punch bear kick you straight in the balls for not karate chopping a clean break from old girlfriend once new girlfriend proves to be more than a seasonal accessory.

Either way...lesson learned. Mistakes make you stronger. You are granted a man card waiver for a short time so just know you can cry like a little bitch and quote poetry and shit like that. We will support you during the waiver period.
I felt my window of opportunity to the literal girl of my dreams was impossibly narrow. Its my fault for not having the heart to conclude things when she was finally out.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:04 PM   #38
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
As a woman, I'll tell you. Take what you just wrote, print it up and send it to her. At the bottom, tell her that when she's ready, you'll be there. Leave it up to her to find you.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:10 PM   #39
pauldun170
Serious Business

Quote:
I felt my window of opportunity to the literal girl of my dreams was impossibly narrow. Its my fault for not having the heart to conclude things when she was finally out.
Twas but an error and nothing to be ashamed of.
You can tell Liz its "My fault and I was too stupid to realize that this bothered you as much as it did and too naive to know that you have to hit the ex-girlfriend in the nose and firmly tell her to take her shit outside" but that's just between you and Liz (or future ladyfriend)
However
Its is an error punishable by donkey punch bear kick.

derf is in your neck of the woods right?
derf has to donkey punch bear kick you in the balls.
due 3/31/12

Quote:
Old 02-16-2012, 04:12 PM   #40
pauldun170
Serious Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
As a woman, I'll tell you. Take what you just wrote, print it up and send it to her. At the bottom, tell her that when she's ready, you'll be there. Leave it up to her to find you.
You're recommending a more passive approach?
Wouldn't a Lloyd Dobler be applicable in this circumstance?

Quote: