Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-01-2010, 03:28 PM   #21
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Unless they are setup for it, then it doesn't matter. banks don't tend to have feeder lines in the parking lot, so you are on your own if you try it and then someone says fuck your feeder line.
Then you say fuck you and smash their fucking window for being a prick fuck.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:30 PM   #22
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Still doesn't change that fact that 99.9% of the population is selfish pricks.
Oops, i did forget. I spend so much time trying to be considerate of others I forget how rude so many are. The golden rule was shot down and burned a few years ago I hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
You're kidding me right. The folks we frustrate? Just lolz. Why do some banks and fast food places already do that if it just "irritates people" because we can't choose a line. No, it's more fluid.
If banks wanted to institute a feeder line, they'd have one. Not leave it up to customers to make one.

Oh, while Im at it, most banks have a line dedicated specifically for COMMERCIAL use. They dont appreciate you using the regular lines for that kinda transaction either, as you are interfering with the system they use, in fact, they typically post signs that specifically ask customers to be courteous and use the appropriate designated line. Just saying.

I was only in banking for years. As every kind of teller. And when you have a certain person handling personal transaction and someone else handling commercial, and you decide to fuck up the system, you make everyone else have to wait. And I have to use the commercial line every day.

You are one of those jerks who asks for deposit slips too arent you? (kidding on the last)
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.

Last edited by the chi; 10-01-2010 at 03:33 PM..
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:32 PM   #23
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Then you say fuck you and smash their fucking window for being a prick fuck.
Then you get an assault charge
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:38 PM   #24
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
And what was the line inside like?
I gave it a thought as it was happening, by then we were boxed in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
Oops, i did forget. I spend so much time trying to be considerate of others I forget how rude so many are. The golden rule was shot down and burned a few years ago I hear.

If banks wanted to institute a feeder line, they'd have one. Not leave it up to customers to make one.

Oh, while Im at it, most banks have a line dedicated specifically for COMMERCIAL use. They dont appreciate you using the regular lines for that kinda transaction either, as you are interfering with the system they use, in fact, they typically post signs that specifically ask customers to be courteous and use the appropriate designated line. Just saying.

I was only in banking for years. As every kind of teller. And when you have a certain person handling personal transaction and someone else handling commercial, and you decide to fuck up the system, you make everyone else have to wait. And I have to use the commercial line every day.

You are one of those jerks who asks for deposit slips too arent you? (kidding on the last)
I'm glad you added the "most" in that, you do know mansfield ohio is in bum fuck nowhere right? Sure my bank in columbus has a business line.

Haha, if I don't have deposit slips, I'm so shitcanned....
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:44 PM   #25
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
I gave it a thought as it was happening, by then we were boxed in.

I'm glad you added the "most" in that, you do know mansfield ohio is in bum fuck nowhere right? Sure my bank in columbus has a business line.

Haha, if I don't have deposit slips, I'm so shitcanned....
I understand...I have to sit in line at the slowest bank ever every morning and there is nothing that pisses me off more than the dicks who roll up in the commercial lane, and ask for a deposit slip, then have to fill it out, count their money, etc, etc. Then when I get there I always get the slow ass teller who doesnt even get off her ass to move around and counts the bills 20....40...60...oh wait, restart....20..40...60...100...oops...some days I want to reach through the window and shake her. Theres a reason I go throught the drive through.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:48 PM   #26
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Then you get an assault charge
For assaulting a car? At what point did I say to threaten them or even hit them? I just said break their window.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:50 PM   #27
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Maybe she was Italian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v93z-YGyxQg

Quote:
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:52 PM   #28
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
For assaulting a car? At what point did I say to threaten them or even hit them? I just said break their window.
you never said they were out of the car, I wouldn't put it past em
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:53 PM   #29
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
And what was the line inside like?
Pretty good...I like the long term test blog
http://www.insideline.com/road-tests/

Quote:
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:54 PM   #30
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
I understand...I have to sit in line at the slowest bank ever every morning and there is nothing that pisses me off more than the dicks who roll up in the commercial lane, and ask for a deposit slip, then have to fill it out, count their money, etc, etc. Then when I get there I always get the slow ass teller who doesnt even get off her ass to move around and counts the bills 20....40...60...oh wait, restart....20..40...60...100...oops...some days I want to reach through the window and shake her. Theres a reason I go throught the drive through.
Oh shit... Deposit slips like that? No no no. We have corporate deposit slips that are filled out at business end, and sealed with the money. I thought you meant getting a copy back. If I pull up to an empty lane, I should only be there for 4 minutes max...
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote