tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:44 AM   #26
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I got dumped for Vday. fuck coffee
You are joking right? Aren't you married?
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:15 AM   #27
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I got dumped for Vday. fuck coffee
Story time, I never even heard what happened with you and tori.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #28
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
You are joking right? Aren't you married?
Dead serious, not married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Story time, I never even heard what happened with you and tori.
ok. this is going to be long winded as fuck and I'm probably going to look like an asshole. I always tried to be a good guy and ended up getting fucked over for it.

Vic: I first met vic at a party at my house, i had just recently been dumped and was looking for a rebound, one of my friends was hitting on her and I ended up in competition because Im a man and a horny Idiot, I never meant for it to be much more than a one night stand (found out later neither did she) she was a kid and barely eighteen. ended up seeing her a few more times and then she got on the outs with her dad, he threw her out (what she led me to believe, in fact she left) he took her car and I took pity and let her move in for a little while, Shortly thereafter my roomate and his girl decided they needed more space and moved out. I now could no longer afford the house by myself so I tried to make things work with vic and let myself believe I was happy, My one night stand went for 900+. We fought a LOT toward the end i couldnt have a phone call with the girl without her screaming at me and hanging up, I always tried to be diplomatic but it rarely worked, the nine year age disparity always bothered me but I couldnt in good conscious throw her out while she couldnt support herself. there was no passion, sex would maybe happen once a month if i was lucky and only in a narrow time window. She finally got a good job and while I wondered about killing it off i was also lying to myself that we had made it three years and might be able to marry. About this time I found Liz again on facebook and things started getting out of hand.

Liz: I first met Liz when we were 6, we were ring bearer and flower girl and we walked together in her aunt's wedding. I've loved Liz since the first time I ever laid eyes on her. I first kissed her at my birthday party later that year but soon our families grew apart and I lost her. I saw her again in my teens, I didnt know who the beautiful girl was at aunt Ellie's house and I was too awkward and shy to ask. I only found out it was Liz when it was time to go and only got a short time to talk with her, lost her again until my first tour to Iraq, it was late in the trip and I was pretty mindfucked, calling my folks one night I had the double surprise of finding out our long time family friend Aunt Judy had passed away and that they were at her funeral, Liz happened to be there and they put her on, we talked for a bit and promised to meet up when I came home. I went through some incredibly painful shit at the end of that tour and it was the thought of being together with her that gave me strength to survive it. In the end it didnt happen, I was almost immediately sent back to Iraq for another two years. I forgot about her while spending the more relaxed nature of OIF 4 trying to put all of Pandora's monsters back in the box. and then last year I found her on Facebook. I had spent almost my entire life looking for her and had nearly lost hope. I felt like a fool sending a friend request, surely she had forgotten, I'd look like some obsessive creep. But she remembered me and we spent weeks reacquainting ourselves with one another, talking about phillies games and whatever else came up.

This is where I started fucking up badly. I was still lying to myself and everyone else about Victoria. I had a date set to meet up with Liz and I brought Vic (to show her she had nothing to fear from Liz) Me and Liz were completely into each other, we had amazing chemistry and I'd never felt the way I did talking to her, I could see from the sparkle in her eyes she felt the same and I knew I was making a mistake and that my time was VERY short. I tried breaking up with victoria but she was distraught, she couldnt understand that we were on the outs anyway, focused everything on Liz, said i was crazy and it was my PTSD talking (winter is bad for me) had to threaten suicide to get her to accept that it was over but she was very bitter. waited two weeks (too short) and started dating Liz. It was the happiest Id ever been in my life, I explained everything and she believed me but I felt guilt about vic, I didnt love her but I dont like treating people badly and I gave her too much leniency, she took forever to move out and left a ton of shit there while still driving one of my cars, Liz pretended that it didnt bother her but gave me hints that I missed, I forgot that I promised to have her completely gone by the new year and our relationship started to cool, I thought It was mostly stress (she has a crappy dead end job and crushing school dept) and sickness and tried being as supportive as I could but now looking back I think it was more that vic's crap was still in my house. last weekend vic texted me while I was with Liz watching a movie asking how to get to her hospital in philly by train and I answered thinking nothing of it. Liz saw and it was apparently the last straw, Im still haunted by the look on her face, Liz has had a hard life. her father was an abusive drunk pile of shit who used to beat her mother and all the kids, a lot of other folks have taken advantage of her too, some of them family. Liz doesnt trust easily and I underestimated to how great an extent that was true. she wouldnt look at me, talk, to me, touch me or acknowledge me in any way. I panicked and left, apologizing. she broke up by text the next day. I begged her to phone me. went to her house and left her valentines day gifts and card by her fence. apologized by text tuesday, yesterday, all of victoria's things have been removed from my property, she has been blocked and her number deleted and she was warned not to contact me directly for anything. I told Liz all this and still nothing. I have to give her time to calm down and wait. I am in contact with her favorite aunt who is one of the only people she loves and trusts, she says I still have a chance, that I brought out a happiness in liz that hadnt been there in years and that she must still have feelings for me. going to call her (the aunt) this weekend and try to get more advice. I have to get her back. I never meant to hurt her, Im gutted by the whole thing. I just want her back in my arms, I just want to see her smile
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:06 AM   #29
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Damn bro, you're not supposed to stick your dick in crazy....and you're definitely not supposed to do it twice. Sorry man...
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:08 AM   #30
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Damn, sorry bro, just give Liz time. If it is meant to be, she will come back, just keep following the keep tori out of your life philosphy. Probably best for tori too, to not have contact anymore, so she can move on.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote