Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-26-2009, 11:35 PM   #11
Flexin
AMA Supersport

I was living with a friend and his family when I was about 15-16. I was also dating his sister. It was a 2 level apartment and I was upstairs in the living room. His sister lived under the stairs in the storage room (the made it into a third bedroom). I was watching tv by myself and I started to feel weird. I decided to turn around, I looked behind me towards the stairs. There was a man standing there looking at me. His eyes kinda glowed. I could see the wall behind him as well. He then goes down into the stairs (he didn't walk down he sank into the stairs) I said fuck this shit, that didn't just happen and looked away. I then turned around again and he was gone.

I told no one of this. Two nights later I was in my girlfriends room with her and her mother. We were talking about different things and then my girlfriend said I seen grampy the other night. She said he came into my room. This is when I found out he was dead. I asked where he came in and she pointed to the spot were I watched a man going down. When I told them this they showed me a picture of him and that was him.

I also fell asleep in there one night and her mother woke me up. She was still half a sleep. She said she felt herself being carried and woke up in the room. She said he always looked out for the grand kids. True or not it was good that she came in because it wouldn't have been good if your father came in that next morning.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:43 PM   #12
Flexin
AMA Supersport

One night I was driving to my grandmothers house. I had my wife (girlfriend at the time) and I think my sister in the car. I was driving down the highway and a man walked out in front of me slowly. I noticed him in time so I got on the brakes to slow down. They asked me why I was slowing down and I said that damn man. They didn't see anyone. A few minutes later another guy did it that my sister and wife didn't see. Then to my right over the trees was a dinosaur. That bastard had to be over 5 storys high. They didn't see the dinosaur either. That was that first and last time I took two Claritin at one time.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:50 AM   #13
t-homo
WSB Champion

I helped with the lights and sound during highschool plays, as did my older brother and one of his friends. My brother and I sat at the sound board at the lower part of the balcony and his friend sat in the booth at the top of the balcony. All of us and a few of the people backstage had on headsets so we had everything cued right in the show. The director had decided to do a play about ghosts this year even though everyone had heard stories about the ghost in the theater. So one night during rehearsal, at the time that the actors are playing with a ouija board the guy in the light booth says over the headsets "hey guys, who is that guy sitting a couple rows behind you?" We both turn around at the same time and don't see anyone else in the balcony at all. After that night, the lights guy quit.

In the same theater, pictures that were taken all had orbs and weird lights in them where there shouldn't be reflections and the directors 3 year old son saw some guy up in the rafters one night.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:03 AM   #14
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

I know you asked for first hand.. But, I just bought a house from a friend and he said there was an old woman standing at the foot of his bed one night.

I haven't seen anything. But, I do get slightly uneasy from time to time and my dog will not go into the basement unless I make him.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:41 AM   #15
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Only thing I have ever had happen to me I can't explain is when I saw an enormous white flying thing.

I was going out with a friend and we were coming down this little country road and what appeared to be an enormous white bird, probably 7-9 foot wing span came flying straight over the car and disappeared into the trees. Only way I can think to describe it was a large snowy owl, but we don't have those in Tennessee and it was the middle of summer. We got out and looked around for it, but could never find out what it was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:51 PM   #16
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

we lived in florida in a very bad end of town. in our kitchen you could feel a "cold spot" now and then and see a fine mist. if the dog was near it he would go cower in a corner. (almost 100 lb pit not afraid of anything) our bedroom door was out of whack and could not be closed, every now and then we would wake up and it would be jammed tight. I kept a pry bar in the bedroom to open it after the first time. finally on our headboard we had a ceramic statue thing. it would be rolling from one side to the other now and then.

very weird place, later found out someone died in there. place has been condemed now for years. no one ever got hurt so we didn't worry too much about the happenings. it was weird though.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:45 PM   #17
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

When I was younger, I had issues dealing with some things that happenned to me and I used to talk to a doctor about it. He helped me understand that what was happening should be seen as a gift and that I should try to make the best of it and use it to help. Then I found out he was actually a ghost the whole time, and he stopped coming around. But I grew closer to my mom after the whole ordeal and learned to accept my 'gift'.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:46 PM   #18
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post
When I was younger, I had issues dealing with some things that happenned to me and I used to talk to a doctor about it. He helped me understand that what was happening should be seen as a gift and that I should try to make the best of it and use it to help. Then I found out he was actually a ghost the whole time, and he stopped coming around. But I grew closer to my mom after the whole ordeal and learned to accept my 'gift'.
You should of died too, I hate you, you little bastard and your movies are terrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:39 AM   #19
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

there was once a dead guy walking around.

The end.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:35 AM   #20
Krypt Keeper
Kneedragger

Moto: CBR1100XX, Daytona 600

I enjoy reading the stories, and know many people who have seen things. However my mind is wired different and I just don't believe. I had family with haunted houses, and they experianced things that freaked them out.

A few yrs ago this topic came up on another bike site and someone said that I can't see things as I am one of the few that are protected by the ghosts so therefore I can't see them.

Anyways... I enjoy it, and yes I am normally the first person to go in the dark room and really do enjoy the dark and spooking people. Being light sensitive tends to give a advantage at seeing better in low light areas.
Krypt Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote