Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-03-2008, 10:23 PM   #21
TATER
Legend in his own mind

Moto: CBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Tater... you are one ugly fucker!!! I suggest you not get into too many more fights..
Now I'll Never Be A Teen Model!!!
Old 08-04-2008, 09:55 AM   #22
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

I made a mistake of licking a transvestite's leg once. Hey, the bar was dark, I was drunk and s/he was hot.

Then the fairy fucker wouldn't stop bugging me for the whole fucking night!

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:06 AM   #23
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I used to do shit like that... back in my younger, less refined years... Then I met a guy named Ed.

Ed. Ed was a pretty stout guy, not especially scary to look at, but kinda gave the impression that he could ruin people. Unfortunately (for other people), this was the case.

I hung out with this dude off and on for about a year (he was friends with one of my good friends)... On seven... yes, 7 separate occasions I saw this dude one-punch knock out some random dude. Totally effortless, never a sucker punch, just perfectly telegraphed and with a decent amount of force. It got to the point where I didn't even flinch when it happened.

Ed would always happen to be near that dude at the bar that just starts runnin' his mouth... then Ed would ask him to chill... dude would touch Ed, Ed would touch dude... and dude would crumble. Every time. One time he did it with a beer in his free hand and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth... like clockwork this motherfucker.

Knowing that dude kinda scared me straight and made me rethink being such a dick...
Must be a theme with guys named Ed....
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 02:51 PM   #24
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

Being 6' and a whopping 160 lbs i don't do much fighting. I use my head, pull a jedi mind trick (works pretty well on drunks) or hit the first exit. When backed into a corner I do like most backed into a corner. Fight dirty, and go down swinging...

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:51 PM   #25
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATER View Post
I guess I can chime in here. I got in a little scuffle a couple weeks back. I am at the local bar with friends. (most of which never fought in their lives) I on the other hand have grown up fighting anyone and everyone who has started with me. I never look for a fight but they always seem to find me. I have kicked the $hit out of guys twice my size and had the shit kicked out of me by a dude 1/3 my size. (damn martial arts bullshit)

So the most recent "encounter" happens and I find myself fighting two big dudes with about 20 people staring and not one person jumps in to stop it. (not even the bouncer). Bottom line is I knocked one dude out cold, and had the other guy pinned to the floor kneeling on his neck (at which point the bouncer politely asked me to get off the kid before I killed him)

well needless to say I did take a bit of a beating but being double teamed by two grown men and coming out on top felt pretty good. It may have been worth the scars I will end up having from the incident.

Mental note... outdoor patio has carpet but is concrete underneath. Face + metal fence post = broken nose. face + carpet = fucked up forehead. finally left hook to eye = poor visibility for a few days.

The plus side... about 8 people bought my drinks for the rest of the night.
Lol, Nice work!

I notice you didnt even ruin the button on the polo! Gotta love that.

I Have a nice one...

Just before leaving MI to come down to the state of TN I had to run across the state to pick up a nice deal on a Gsx-r 750 with my truck for a friend in FL.

Bike in back of truck some bar hopping insued and another buddy with me and I meet up with some hotties and as we are walking from one bar back to the cars This stupid Drunk is being a retard and starts talkin shit to these girls...

Well he gets the old one two to the face by me and out he goes like a light...

We figure f-it lets have one more before we hit the road...

30 mins later im walking to the truck which the last fight happened right in front of and all I heard was foot steps running up.

This little coward hits me in the back/top of the head with a metal tire iron.

Out I go straight to the ground and he then sits on my chest and starts punching my out cold ass about 5-6 times for good measure.

My buddy runs up after seeing about a second of this and gets him off just before he runs away...

Best part after waking up in the Hospital (was out cold for 45 mins) I had a fractured skull and lost about 3 pints of blood on the way...

I yes I get a drunk and disorderly ticket from the local police...

Yup, FTP!

Rule of thumb it aint over till your home safe...

Oh and the $11,000 bill was left for me to pay.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:41 AM   #26
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

damn, that sucks

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:28 AM   #27
t-homo
WSB Champion

I just watched "Never back down" tonight and it made me want to fight. Who's down?
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:23 AM   #28
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
I just watched "Never back down" tonight and it made me want to fight. Who's down?
I'm game. I'm a terrible fighter, but I'm really dumb so you can hit me a bunch of times and it's cool.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 01:37 PM   #29
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

there was a guy in college my freshman year that was huge, swore the dude was on 'roids either way sometimes when we were out drinking he would just punch you... in the face, no shit, you would be like fuck! and turn around and deck him, all he would do was laugh and then buy the next round of beers, great guy but damn he could hit

it wasnt like he ment anything by it, i think he was just bored. when his friends from home would come they would literally beat the shit out of each other, weird

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:26 AM   #30
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
there was a guy in college my freshman year that was huge, swore the dude was on 'roids either way sometimes when we were out drinking he would just punch you... in the face, no shit, you would be like fuck! and turn around and deck him, all he would do was laugh and then buy the next round of beers, great guy but damn he could hit

it wasnt like he ment anything by it, i think he was just bored. when his friends from home would come they would literally beat the shit out of each other, weird
Minus the punch to the face cause I'm too ugly already... sounds like a cool guy and a good friend if he's on your side!

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote