Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-24-2009, 03:26 PM   #11
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

nice

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #12
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I take vicodin and ibuprofen before going to bed after playing 2 hours of basketball 2 nights a week. No joke.
It;s quite the genius combination really. Sorry you are in so much pain to need all that after palying beasketball.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:25 PM   #13
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post
It;s quite the genius combination really. Sorry you are in so much pain to need all that after palying beasketball.
Bad knees and being almost 40.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:31 PM   #14
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Bad knees and being almost 40.
You old bastard, take a rest.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:39 PM   #15
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Yeah I just had my wisdom teeht out yeterday and I didn't have much faith in these until I took them. I actually like them better than regular vicodin I think...maybe not for a broken femur, but for a couple extracted teeth they are GREAT.
I got vicroprofen when I had my wisdom teeth taken out. My druggy co-workers looked at them and said the one's my dentist gave me where top of the line. Said something about a "V" on the tablet was the good stuff.

I still have a few but am saving them incase something else hurts bad.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:55 PM   #16
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

They gave me 24 this time and there is a refil. I am probably going to refil them just in case. I still have about 20 vicoden left from when I broke my leg too.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:59 PM   #17
Ineffable
Kneedragger

Moto: 2009 KTM RC8

In the event that you get an infection (like I did) or for anyone with an abscessed tooth ear a small jar of Caschew Butter and it will go right away. Some people like it I think it tastes like crap. When I had my wisdom teeth taken out a year ago my roommates took it upon themselves to dose me with mescalin 'for the pain' via soup. Mescalin + Vicodin = pain free and very interesting experience.
Ineffable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:06 PM   #18
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
In the event that you get an infection (like I did) or for anyone with an abscessed tooth ear a small jar of Caschew Butter and it will go right away. Some people like it I think it tastes like crap. When I had my wisdom teeth taken out a year ago my roommates took it upon themselves to dose me with mescalin 'for the pain' via soup. Mescalin + Vicodin = pain free and very interesting experience.
They gave me some antibiotic to help reduce the chance of an infection. They were pretty adament that if I got an infection or thought I might to call them asap.

What can cause an infection?
Old 11-24-2009, 05:15 PM   #19
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
What can cause an infection?
Various stuff, but if you get one you'll know. When I had my 1st one taken out it got infected and hurt so bad I took I believe 14 Lortabs 7.5s in a 24 hour period.

I do miss morphine. That was the best stuff.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:28 PM   #20
Ineffable
Kneedragger

Moto: 2009 KTM RC8

An infection can be caused by several things as said above so it's hard to give a complete list, if you smoke, or even if you don't wash your mouth out enough the natural bacteria in your mouth can cause problems, don't drink any wine or beer as it can ferment in the wound and you will be in a world of hurt. To keep risk down wash your mouth out as recommended, change the dressings frequently and if you drink stick with 80 proof or up.
I was on antibiotics too but when the side of my face swelled up they didn't seem to be helping, I ate a bit of cashew butter and went to bed, about 4 hours later it had drawn all the infectious crap out of my face and into my stomach, I threw it all up (took about 5 min hugging the toilet) but after that I was completely fine and the infection near gone. You still need to take the antibiotics though to completely kill it and TAKE ALL OF THEM even after you feel like you don't need them. Last thing the world needs is another contributor to the evolution of super germs.
Ineffable is offline   Reply With Quote