Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 06-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #91
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Oh I know that, I didn't mean it as a derogatory statement about women or their upbringing. I merely used it as a possible reason why women don't have as much high speed avoidance" experience as men. I'm squarely in the camp that believes women could be just as "good" as men in motor sports if everything were equal.
I know. I never took it as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't think that's just a "girl" thing though. I lost concentration all the time when I was racing, which is why I frequently found myself mowing grass at 100 mph in turn three, while thinking about turn seven.

JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry_129 View Post
I think you guys up north must have nicer cruiser/Harley riders than the typical ones down here. I'm not trying to stereotype & say all are pissy/stubborn about not 'waving by', but many will simply flat-out ignore you as they potato-potato along in their rolling road-block. I've seen some very bad reactions to being passed also - startled/pissed/freaking-out.
I was thinking the same thing. They ride just spread out enough around here that it makes it impossible to pass unless you have a long straight stretch. Pisses me off!!
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote