Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-23-2009, 09:16 AM   #21
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
that would be awesome.
the only hitch is venemous species are illegal in NY and I dont have permits fo rany right now, but he may not know that.

next time hes around I may have to take fungo out too, bet he will shit seeing a 7 ft python.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:16 AM   #22
Curb
resident gimp

Moto: a big ole steamin pile of nothin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I like that one.

Tom
glad i could help

Political correctness is killing this country
Curb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:19 AM   #23
Curb
resident gimp

Moto: a big ole steamin pile of nothin

Quote:
the only hitch is venemous species are illegal in NY and I dont have permits fo rany right now, but he may not know that.

next time hes around I may have to take fungo out too, bet he will shit seeing a 7 ft python.

Tom
How about a Hognose? they are rear fang venomous snakes and they are legal to purchase and i'm sure you know why...their bite is no worse than a bee sting. Granted it wont kill him but he wont know that

Hognose FTMFW

Political correctness is killing this country
Curb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 09:23 AM   #24
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb View Post
How about a Hognose? they are rear fang venomous snakes and they are legal to purchase and i'm sure you know why...their bite is no worse than a bee sting. Granted it wont kill him but he wont know that

Hognose FTMFW
True, I am not sure where they fall under as far as ownership in NY. Fookin pataki made everything that was cool illegal to own. I will have to look into that. Plus its a north american snake so it can hibernate and survive the winers here. He may not even know whats legal to own aroundhere anyway.

Tom
Old 04-23-2009, 02:19 PM   #25
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:

Tom

ah but you see, being a snake fearing person myself I can vouch for this. You don't actually have to let one loose. just the thought that it may be there will be enough for him to rip the whole place apart before sleeping there again.

my son had a cali king snake. bout 2 1/2 ft long. beautiful critter in it's cage. it got out one night and even though I know it is harmless there was NO WAY I was going to sleep until that thing was found.

oh and the 7 ft python, yeah I'd be in the next county after seeing that.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:48 PM   #26
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
ah but you see, being a snake fearing person myself I can vouch for this. You don't actually have to let one loose. just the thought that it may be there will be enough for him to rip the whole place apart before sleeping there again.

my son had a cali king snake. bout 2 1/2 ft long. beautiful critter in it's cage. it got out one night and even though I know it is harmless there was NO WAY I was going to sleep until that thing was found.

oh and the 7 ft python, yeah I'd be in the next county after seeing that.
the jedi mind games will def work with this guy. We apparently have a termite problem ( I bet thats my fault too ) and hes ready ot tear the house apart as it is so that will motivate him even more.

I lost a pueblan milk snake at my dads house about 10 yrs ago and never saw it again they wouldnt survive a winter here but if they stay inside a house they may last for a while but not likley since its a tropical snake.

Tom
Old 04-23-2009, 05:38 PM   #27
Angee
Dutch's PITA

Moto: I ride Dutch...and an 09 Kawi 250

Leave some curtain rods (nice cheap ones) in place and cram fish into them. They will spend forever tring to figure out where the smell is coming from. Just for good measure, put some in the vents too. Anchovies works the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
Those things are awesome. We gave out the clap and syphilis last christmas.
Angee is offline   Reply With Quote