Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-27-2008, 10:17 PM   #11
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Hahaha. That's awesome.

You reminded me of Dave Attell when he talked about wanting a parrot. He goes on to say "If I had a parrot I wouldn't teach it to say dirty things. I'd use it more as a Palm Pilot. (Parrot Voice) No one has freckles on their ass wear a condom, Raawrrr. Thank you palm parrot!"

Then later on he goes on to talk about gambilng stories and how they start off awesome and get bad. And says "I was up 8,000 dollars. Next thing you know I'm blowing a guy for a sandwich. (Parrot Voice) Eat before you go, rawrr!. Thaks palm parrot but a little late for that.

I just remembered I had a customer once who had an 80year old (Might have even been in the 100s) parrot that belonged to his grandfather who got it at 18. It was very cool and spoke like a true Southern man. Or picture Gone with the Wind accents. He had a few words though that just don't get used anymore in reference to a black man.

Last edited by Smittie61984; 11-27-2008 at 10:19 PM..
Smittie61984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:39 PM   #12
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

I had a friend in HS who's mom had a African Grey or someshit... Simon...

This fucking bird would make the EXACT same sound as the phone... The phone would ring and you'd pick it up... dial tone... and the phone's still ringing... actually, it was the fucking bird.

About the only sorta cool thing it said was, "lights out Simon" anytime you'd put it's cover on it's cage... We desperately tried to teach it profanities to no avail...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote