Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #31
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't care how black he is, I'm playing Morgan Freeman's role.

It's in my contract.

JC
Read once and read it one more time with Morgan Freeman voice in my head.
I of course had to add "Titty Sprinkles" at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #32
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
We have one token black guy
I think 2 Jewish guys
One Asian
Big strong alpha woman
One gay guy

We are right on track to making a PG-13 action film.
Unfortunately for EpyonXero, rules are rules.
Black guy gets eaten first

Might want to rethink that gun stance of yours
I could also be the president.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:05 AM   #33
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

[QUOTE=Krypt Keeper;517539]I carry more often than not. On my bike, in my car, truck ect, I am normally carrying. I am not some joe schmo with a new gun and a permit. I am an avid shooter and practice often in various ways. I practice shooting everything from handguns (wheel and semi), bows, blackpowder rifles and handguns, to shooting skeet.

For anyone who asks why do you need a gun. Will be happy to introduce you to a co-worker who was shot 4 times walking to his girlfriends house just down the road. 3 guys had just got done robbing a guy in his house and pistol whipping him when they ran outside and saw him on the sidewalk and thought it would be cool to rob him also. Gun to his head and told they were going to kill him and to empty his pockets. He drew his weapon killing 1 and seriously wounding the another.
QUOTE]

If he didnt have a gun how likely is it that your friend would have gotten shot? It sounds like it was pure luck that saved his life and not his handgun. Once a mugger has a gun to your head youve already lost and pulling out a gun at that point is only going to escalate the situation, he got some revenge by killing one of the guys but if one of those four shots he took were fatal none of that would have mattered.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:07 AM   #34
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

Quote:
If he didnt have a gun how likely is it that your friend would have gotten shot? It sounds like it was pure luck that saved his life and not his handgun. Once a mugger has a gun to your head youve already lost and pulling out a gun at that point is only going to escalate the situation, he got some revenge by killing one of the guys but if one of those four shots he took were fatal none of that would have mattered.
vs the alternative of letting the thief determine if you live or die
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:11 AM   #35
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
Sorry buddy but you are not old enough.
Only black people allowed to survive are black women.

Black guy dies first, unless he is old then he is just a supporting character or Some sort of authority figure (exception is 5th Element but you don't have the weird eye thing going)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #36
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
vs the alternative of letting the thief determine if you live or die
The theif already had control when he put a gun to his head and easily could have killed him as soon as he saw the guy go for his onw gun.

I dont have a proplem with people carrying, I just have a problem with the idea that having a gun on your person somehow makes you safer.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:14 AM   #37
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Sorry buddy but you are not old enough.
Only black people allowed to survive are black women.

Black guy dies first, unless he is old then he is just a supporting character or Some sort of authority figure (exception is 5th Element but you don't have the weird eye thing going)
I could have magic powers

https://vimeo.com/39116336
Old 08-07-2012, 02:51 PM   #38
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
Only if it's a disaster movie.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:26 PM   #39
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
Only if it's a disaster movie.
Any movie we made would be a disaster.

JC
Old 08-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #40
Krypt Keeper
Kneedragger

Moto: CBR1100XX, Daytona 600

[QUOTE=EpyonXero;517550]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypt Keeper View Post
I carry more often than not. On my bike, in my car, truck ect, I am normally carrying. I am not some joe schmo with a new gun and a permit. I am an avid shooter and practice often in various ways. I practice shooting everything from handguns (wheel and semi), bows, blackpowder rifles and handguns, to shooting skeet.

For anyone who asks why do you need a gun. Will be happy to introduce you to a co-worker who was shot 4 times walking to his girlfriends house just down the road. 3 guys had just got done robbing a guy in his house and pistol whipping him when they ran outside and saw him on the sidewalk and thought it would be cool to rob him also. Gun to his head and told they were going to kill him and to empty his pockets. He drew his weapon killing 1 and seriously wounding the another.
QUOTE]

He knew that emptying his pockets would reveal his weapon and they would kill him anyways.. he made a choose and lived to tell about it. He was hit 4 times, 2 in the arm, once in the chest, and once under his chin. Only reason he is still alive. He turned fast pulled his weapon and started shooting. 3 against 1 as in 3 people and 3 guns VS 1 person and 1 gun. The one thug that got him was using a .32 handgun with full metal jacket practice rounds. Had it been hollow points (which are a little harder to find and more $$$) for a .32 cal it would have been a different story. Thankfully most street thugs are cheap.

He was carrying his glock .40 and managed to get off 5 shots.

Yes he was shot 4 times but is still alive. Someone with a gun to my head telling me they will kill me I think I would believe them armed or not.

Last edited by Krypt Keeper; 08-07-2012 at 04:49 PM..
Krypt Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote