Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 10-27-2009, 05:56 PM   #31
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownroad View Post
Unless you have certain metabolic or thyroid disorders... oh, wait, according to TWF's resident endocrinologists those don't actually exist
They do but arent THAT common to justify all the fat fucks out there. I think it will continue to put a burden on health care esp as they all get older and develop more health problems. I want to know what obama plans to do about that on top of everything else.

maybe they should make accomodations for the fatties but only people with documented medical conditons can use them, if you did it with dorritos and ho hos to fucking bad.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:37 PM   #32
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Unless you have certain metabolic or thyroid disorders... oh, wait, according to TWF's resident endocrinologists those don't actually exist
funny.

Sure, those are probably out there. I won't argue whether they are or not. But, seriously?? Where were these issues years ago... how did we get to where we are now... it didn't just happen.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:38 PM   #33
unknownroad
Guys... where *are* we?

Moto: SV650 Interstate, CX500 rat-bobber, whatever else runs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
funny.

Sure, those are probably out there. I won't argue whether they are or not. But, seriously?? Where were these issues years ago... how did we get to where we are now... it didn't just happen.
By enabling them, just like all the people with life-threatening peanut butter allergies. When i was a kid, no one had ever heard of such a thing
Old 10-27-2009, 08:49 PM   #34
Mikey
Raving Lunatic

Moto: Concours 14 ABS, ZX6E

Quote:
Dude, did you get sat on by a fat guy when you were little, or walk in on your mom banging a fat guy* or something? That's a lot of hate you're carrying 'round.

*pow, right in the kisser!*
Nope, I just worked in the medical field for too long and got jaded. Combine that with having to sit next to fatties on airplanes, etc, and I have a really negative view of the obese. They actually fucking disgust me.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #35
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
Nope, I just worked in the medical field for too long and got jaded. Combine that with having to sit next to fatties on airplanes, etc, and I have a really negative view of the obese. They actually fucking disgust me.
I hear ya on all the fatties I see in the hospital. Been many instances where I love to tell them loose a duce and half and you may not have these problems you fat fuck
Old 10-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #36
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
By enabling them, just like all the people with life-threatening peanut butter allergies. When i was a kid, no one had ever heard of such a thing

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:26 PM   #37
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
I believe they exist, just not to the extent the disorders are claimed. It is tough to take the claim seriously when you know the person lives on junk food, fast food, and diet coke (always a dead giveaway). Driving around a parking lot for 5+ minutes looking for the closest spot to the front door of where they are going to avoid walking 50 feet isn't a good sign either.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:29 AM   #38
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
I believe they exist, just not to the extent the disorders are claimed. It is tough to take the claim seriously when you know the person lives on junk food, fast food, and diet coke (always a dead giveaway). Driving around a parking lot for 5+ minutes looking for the closest spot to the front door of where they are going to avoid walking 50 feet isn't a good sign either.
Youre 100% right in that they do exsist and are NOT that common, couple of blood tests can make the determination rather easily. my youngest sister had put on a lot of weight, and finally got into the gym and started exercising but couldnt shed the weight that easily. She told her doctor and it turns out she is slightly hypothyroid, so there working on that now and should be going in the righ tdirection the next few months.

Tom
Old 10-28-2009, 08:32 AM   #39
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I want to know what obama plans to do about that on top of everything else.

Tom
well first he'll be winning the biggest loser competition to show he can empathize with them, then he'll find a way to make twinkies free if you need 'em
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:48 AM   #40
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
well first he'll be winning the biggest loser competition to show he can empathize with them, then he'll find a way to make twinkies free if you need 'em
nah hes gonna start by apologising for all the food we produce and the prosperity that allows you to consume it
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote