pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr
Default If 'Dark Knight Rises' Was 10 Times Shorter and More Honest

Quote:
CHRISTIAN BALE

Wait, what? How do you know I'm Batman?

JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT

I met you a long time ago, and I could tell by the look in your eyes that you missed your dead parents. So I deduced that you dress like a bat and beat up criminals.

Read more: If 'Dark Knight Rises' Was 10 Times Shorter and More Honest | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_20012...#ixzz24O0TovIc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

I watched it a second time now they got a better can out. Its even more terrible than I remember.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 09:59 AM   #3
fatbuckRTO
This is not the sig line.

Moto: Be prepared. What? Oh, *moto*...

Quote:
BAT-BALE

So it comes to this, the epic match between two graduates of the world's most lethal ninja organization. Truly this battle will be a showcase of precision fighting techniques and tactical skills.

(swings wildly and grunts)

Grrggllrrr frrrraar!
This was hilarious. It was also the other big problem I had with the movie, aside from the Bat-blubbering at the end.

Bane is a really difficult character to bring to the screen. In the comics it took something like 20 issues for Bane's activities to wear Batman down to the point that Bane could beat him; Knightfall was a 6-month story arc that involved every villain from Batman's rogues gallery being released from Arkham. So when you try to wrap that up into a 2 hour movie, you have to take away from one of the characters in a major way. You either make Batman a puss or Bane a throw-away villain.

In "Dark Knight Rises," they never gave a convincing reason for Bane to walk all over Batman. "Oooh, he's young and determined." But wait, he's older than Talia, and Talia is pretty damn close to Bruce Wayne's age. "Oooooh, he was born in the dark." Batman is a goddamn ninja who killed the master of both of them. So why was the first fight so one-sided? Batman's old injuries? Then why was the second fight Batman's to win, with a recently broken back. It should never have been Bane, unless you're willing to devote at least two movies to the story.

-Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!
fatbuckRTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #4
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

How about simply bashing that gas mask thing off his head?
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:46 AM   #5
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
How about simply bashing that gas mask thing off his head?

Quote:
BAT-BALE launches a flurry of hugely telegraphed haymakers. He eventually hits TOM'S MASK, knocking just one of the eight tubes free and immediately turning TOM into a sniveling WIMP.

TOM HARDY

Fuck, thish is bashically how I wash defeated in Schumacher's shitty movie, too!

BAT-BALE

WHEREESSTHETRIGGGAA!? WHEREISSITT!?

TOM HARDY

Alright, Nolan ish jusht fucking with ush now, I'm shure of it.

Read more: If 'Dark Knight Rises' Was 10 Times Shorter and More Honest | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_20012...#ixzz24TlHQwMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote