Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-13-2011, 08:18 PM   #11
Method
Canyon Carver

Moto: MTA

Every time I see a video of Kanye doing something stupid (which is about 98% of the video material), I really TRULY wish Taylor Swift had beaten the shit out of him with her award.

... and finished him off with a solid drop-kick to his gentleman's sausage. Kanye doesn't need kids.

Last edited by Method; 08-13-2011 at 08:20 PM..
Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:56 PM   #12
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

He feel down because George Bush hates standing black people.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:48 AM   #13
Mikey
Raving Lunatic

Moto: Concours 14 ABS, ZX6E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
He feel down because George Bush hates standing black people.
This.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:04 AM   #14
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I enjoy his music.

James
There was a time when there were Shania Twain videos on television. One could mute the television and be entertained for 2-3 minutes.

Kanye is the opposite. If I just had to hear his music, I would be entertained for 2-3 minutes. However, his ego and actions make him completely intolerable to me. If I could just close my eyes and listen, I would enjoy him. But, since when I close my eyes to listen all I think about is his nTaylor Swift incident, his "book" his hitler comments, I have a real hard time getting behind the pretentious motherfucker because of several more reasons those are just the icing on the cake.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:30 AM   #15
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
There was a time when there were Shania Twain videos on television. One could mute the television and be entertained for 2-3 minutes.

Kanye is the opposite. If I just had to hear his music, I would be entertained for 2-3 minutes. However, his ego and actions make him completely intolerable to me. If I could just close my eyes and listen, I would enjoy him. But, since when I close my eyes to listen all I think about is his nTaylor Swift incident, his "book" his hitler comments, I have a real hard time getting behind the pretentious motherfucker because of several more reasons those are just the icing on the cake.
The Taylor Swift thing was stupid but it doesn't bother me that much. He had something to say and said it at one of the worst times. I think he really regrets it so thats part of it as well.

Another thing is, I find that anyone creative is normally fucked in the head. Actors, singers and so on. His stuff is on the low end of some things that are done. I focus on the music and don't worry to much about the rest. For example I like Charlie Sheen but in real life the guy has an issue or two.

As far as his ego goes, without that I don't think his music would work well.

Speaking of his ego/arrogance and all that he is in the remix of Beyonce's song Ego.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW5EzxFR4SM&ob=av2e

He lost the ego for a bit on Twitter after all that happened and i was wishing he would find it again. Like him better with it.

I find that most of the people that are pissed off think she is hot, America's sweetheart, want to bang her and a few really do like her music. I disagree with all of the above but still don't think it was right to do it, not because it was her.

James

Quote:

BTW what hitler comments?

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:35 AM   #16
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Apparently he's being treated like Hitler. That's his latest level of idiocy. He got booed pretty good for that one.

I understand where you're coming from Flex. I just refuse to overlook things I do not agree with anymore.

For example, I refuse to own another Nike (or any of it's branch companies) product due to them sponsoring Mike Vic. It might be insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but it makes me feel good to make a small stand with my dollars.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:53 AM   #17
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Apparently he's being treated like Hitler. That's his latest level of idiocy. He got booed pretty good for that one.

I understand where you're coming from Flex. I just refuse to overlook things I do not agree with anymore.

For example, I refuse to own another Nike (or any of it's branch companies) product due to them sponsoring Mike Vic. It might be insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but it makes me feel good to make a small stand with my dollars.
I just searched it and the first thing I found was titled Kanye West Rants: I'm Treated Like Hitler!

But thats not the way it reads in the article that comes after it.

"I walk through the hotel and I walk down the street, and people look at me like I'm f*%king insane, like I'm hitler," he lamented, adding, "One day the light will shine through and one day people will understand everything I did."

That makes much more sense. When I read the I see that he feels like he is looked at like a monster. Not that he is saying hitler (btw I can't stand names that don't have the first letter capitalized. I'm not sure why but I refuse to do it to his name and fixed it in the quote" I was mistreated.

I think some people, like the one that wrote the headline for that story, like to twist what he says.

I agree with taking a stand and speaking with your money. I'm still not sure how I feel about the that part of the Mike Vick story. I will still buy Nike but the thing that bothers me more about them is the Live Strong brand. I know my brother in law buys it. He does because he likes Lance and what the Live Strong brand is. I'm pretty sure he feels that some money from the clothes goes to the Live Strong foundation. Thats what I believed as well. I'm not into wearing yellow but thought about buying one just because of that.

My brother who is in law school found out that might not be true. They say they helped the foundation make X number of dollars but don't say they donate any of the proceeds from the Live Strong brand. They are still spending a lot of money promoting it and I think the bracelets money is all for the foundation but that isn't very clear.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:22 PM   #18
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Fuck this douchebag.

If I were black, I'd hate his guts for his seemingly limitless ability to publicly reinforce EVERY negative stereotype of black people out there.

People like W. E. B. Du Bois and Martin Luther King attempted to GIVE to the black community....fucking idiots like this guy selfishly take it all away.

Last edited by KSGregman; 08-14-2011 at 02:55 PM..
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:51 PM   #19
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

I'm so tired of people not having class. I get it, you have an opinion. But, when blasted at the wrong time - it's rude. And, I won't support someone that is rude. Especially if it happens again and again.

I don't think it's talent, or genius. I don't even think he's eccentric. He's just an entitled little prick.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 03:25 PM   #20
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I don't think it's talent, or genius. I don't even think he's eccentric. He's just an entitled little prick.

this