Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-29-2011, 11:37 AM   #21
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by '73 H1 Triple View Post
My friend Bob works for a local township and drives plow truck during the winter.

Somebody's grandmother had just finished shoveling her driveway and had stupidly thrown all the snow on the left side of her driveway. ( facing out )

Here comes Bob in the townships tri axle dump truck plowing snow and he can see grandma yelling at him not to plow the snow back in her driveway. Since he's responsible for clearing the entire road, he stays in his lane.

As he approaches the driveway, grandma throws the shovel and it bounces off the windshield.

He stopped to explain that if she put the snow on the other side of her driveway she would have less to shovel again. He said she let loose with an expletive lanced rant that would have made a sailor blush
I hope he took the shovel and rammed it up her ass

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:40 AM   #22
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
My friend Bob works for a local township and drives plow truck during the winter.

Somebody's grandmother had just finished shoveling her driveway and had stupidly thrown all the snow on the left side of her driveway. ( facing out )

Here comes Bob in the townships tri axle dump truck plowing snow and he can see grandma yelling at him not to plow the snow back in her driveway. Since he's responsible for clearing the entire road, he stays in his lane.

As he approaches the driveway, grandma throws the shovel and it bounces off the windshield.

He stopped to explain that if she put the snow on the other side of her driveway she would have less to shovel again. He said she let loose with an expletive lanced rant that would have made a sailor blush
My driveway is 2 cars wide so I toss snow on both sides, or where there is room (shits piling up here) this guy did something that made the plow turn downward as he went by, not sure if it was deliberate or bad timing. Our sanitation guys suck as far as trash pick up and that sort of thing and we have made complaints about them in the past, but had been ok the last several months, so thats why I wonder if it was deliberate or not.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:40 PM   #23
'73 H1 Triple
restorer of the original

Moto: '93 ZR1100 &'73 Kawasaki H1 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
I hope he took the shovel and rammed it up her ass
Bob's a gentle giant, about 6'3" and about 270 lbs of muscle. He said the woman was 70 or so too ( got to give her props for shoveling her own driveway even if she was bat shit crazy )

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
My driveway is 2 cars wide so I toss snow on both sides, or where there is room (shits piling up here) this guy did something that made the plow turn downward as he went by, not sure if it was deliberate or bad timing. Our sanitation guys suck as far as trash pick up and that sort of thing and we have made complaints about them in the past, but had been ok the last several months, so thats why I wonder if it was deliberate or not.
Deliberate but hard to prove without video. Why confront you personally when he can act like a juvenile and giggle like a girl when he drives off.
'73 H1 Triple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:48 PM   #24
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Bob's a gentle giant, about 6'3" and about 270 lbs of muscle. He said the woman was 70 or so too ( got to give her props for shoveling her own driveway even if she was bat shit crazy )

Deliberate but hard to prove without video. Why confront you personally when he can act like a juvenile and giggle like a girl when he drives off.
True, best part was last year they tore up part of the driveway, we reported it and had pics and told us too bad, so fuck helping these guys out.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:23 PM   #25
'73 H1 Triple
restorer of the original

Moto: '93 ZR1100 &'73 Kawasaki H1 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
True, best part was last year they tore up part of the driveway, we reported it and had pics and told us too bad, so fuck helping these guys out.

At least my township will pay for a new mailbox if they wreck it ( although I have to install it )
'73 H1 Triple is offline   Reply With Quote