Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 08-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #21
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
amen to that bro.. i like dogs but i'd shoot one of them motherfuckers if they came at me..
Thats under entireley different circumstances though, and is justifiable if youre out in the woods or a secluded area, but IN a dog park where dogs are supposed to be running around I want ot know WTF this guy was thinking.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:11 PM   #22
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

hate to see what the guy does if somebodies kid ever gets in a fight with his kid at the local playground.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:09 PM   #23
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

While I can understand the fear some of you have mentioned regarding unleashed dogs (Trip), I dare say you would need not shoot a dog in order to get it to fuck off. Either shoot at the ground near it, or just into the air, as the sound of the weapon discharging would probably be enough to figuratively stop the dog dead in its tracks, without having to literally do so.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:26 PM   #24
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
While I can understand the fear some of you have mentioned regarding unleashed dogs (Trip), I dare say you would need not shoot a dog in order to get it to fuck off. Either shoot at the ground near it, or just into the air, as the sound of the weapon discharging would probably be enough to figuratively stop the dog dead in its tracks, without having to literally do so.
Oh I don't care about unleashed dogs where dogs are actually allowed (even if it is in a leashed only area.) Dogs are strictly forbidden where I was at that day. As I stated above, if something big and brown comes charging you where I was at, it's a bear or a boar. Something I would shoot in a heartbeat. You don't expect to see a big shaggy dog in the park. My first reaction was boar (because the bear are very non confrontational in the park) and you don't fuck around with them.

It was a very nice dog that just wanted to play and I would of been sad if I killed it, but it should of never been there in the first place.

It makes me very unhappy these ignorant fucks would even bring their animal into the park at all. There are very few places they are allowed to be in the national park, they should of went to one of those trails.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:04 PM   #25
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

You dont have to worry trip. Im sure there arent any dogs in hell.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:20 PM   #26
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

For the airline article, it sucks for the owners. I wanted to fly my dog with me to Chicago (on AA) but I do not like the idea of trusting my dog's safety to some dumbass couldn't get a job in the private sector serving fries TSA worker or Union bag worker. I'd much prefer putting my dog in the seat next to me but he weighs roughly 35-40lbs. Despite he is probably one of the most disciplined dogs you'll ever meet (even for a Border Collie) he has to be shipped like cargo. Yet some dumbass annoying cat or yappy pissing in the seat toy dog gets a better seat than I do.

As for the cop. If it is found that the Husky attacked his dog, then I hope he shot the owner along with the dog. I came real close to putting a 44slug through a pitbull at the Atlanta Dog Park and then follow up by putting one into the Ed Hardey bald headed 45yo douchebag who I guess needed another penis extension owner. I just don't get why people get dogs (especially ones predisposed to aggresion) if they can't take care of them or can't even trust them to be off the leash.

I also hate leash laws with a passion. I miss the days where I could take my dog to the park and throw a frisbee and NOT have some other dog try to steal it or fight my dog for it which is all that happens at a dog park.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:37 PM   #27
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
You dont have to worry trip. Im sure there arent any dogs in hell.
theres none in heaven either, since they are like gingers and have no soul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:09 AM   #28
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Air Canada hasn't been doing very well lately either. They trashed the custom wheelchair of a 10 year old kid with muscular dystrophy, when he was fulfilling one of his bucket list items, to visit New York. Now they're scrambling to reverse the bad press they got up here, for it.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/arti...-him-to-disney

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:53 PM   #29
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Thats under entireley different circumstances though, and is justifiable if youre out in the woods or a secluded area, but IN a dog park where dogs are supposed to be running around I want ot know WTF this guy was thinking.
true and i agree.. he shouldn't have done it but probably thinks he is above the law..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:39 AM   #30
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

I don't know why animals are allowed in a cargo area that isn't temperature controlled.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote