Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:55 AM   #32
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Rings don't plug holes.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 02:40 PM   #33
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoll View Post
And why is this?
It's like you guys are great being the boyfriend but husband is a completely different story. Then you wonder why we change.
I'll give you my take on this. two options
option 1: guy is a lowlife so has a set amount of cash and "energy" with which to woo his chosen. she thinks he is a great find because he's always fun and adventurous. they get hitched. he has to come down to reality and can't afford to continue his dating lifestyle. she is not happy with "real" find.

option 2: guy is fun and adventurous and can afford it. he loves life. girl thinks that is great but once they settle now she wants him to "slow down" and cuddle. let's watch tv. she thinks she can tame his life. not going to happen unless he is a little bit of option 1 and was hoping for the taming to begin soon.

i vote married. engaged they actaully think they found the right guy and just want to tease you for some free drinks.

married will try it "just this once, cause they've never done this before"
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:18 PM   #34
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

I think someone else said it, but guys will hit on a woman regardless of if she has a ring or not, and honestly, I think I got hit on more when I got married than I did before.

When I was single I tried the ring thing and it was never a deterrent either.

Some guys think they have what it takes to "convince" you they are better, at least for a fling.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:18 PM   #35
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
It would only be a repellent to the non-scum.
I'll repell non scum too. They are harder to turn down because I feel bad. If scum are hitting on me even with a ring, I have an excuse to be bitchy.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:17 PM   #36
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

How is the guy/gal that is hitting on/fucking/nipple grabbing not guilty? Even though the married person is cheating, YOU are not helping the marriage. Well you are helping the other spouse win the divorce court case. You might as well be called a snake.

So some of you guys are saying that it would be ok for a guy to fuck your wife and you would not be mad at the guy fucking your wife cause he's not the one cheating even though he probably knew she was married?
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:37 PM   #37
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
How is the guy/gal that is hitting on/fucking/nipple grabbing not guilty? Even though the married person is cheating, YOU are not helping the marriage. Well you are helping the other spouse win the divorce court case. You might as well be called a snake.

So some of you guys are saying that it would be ok for a guy to fuck your wife and you would not be mad at the guy fucking your wife cause he's not the one cheating even though he probably knew she was married?
They are both at fault
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #38
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:

no just that when you catch them together, you give him the benefit of a fast death. hers you make more painful and enjoyable.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:31 PM   #39
cbrchick
Canyon Carver

Moto: Honda CBR 600, Yamaha Zuma 50, Suzuki SV1000

Quote:

I feel like we've covered this before... There are always divided camps.

I'm with you, I think they cheat-ee is just as awful as the cheater. Low morals. Guilty of bad taste and helping to break up a marriage. I'd be angry at both.

If someone was in the dark, as they had no idea their SO was in a relationship/marriage - a little bit different. But if you continue the relationship knowing full well you are dating a cheater.

You suck. Plain and simple...

K.
cbrchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:15 PM   #40
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
I'll repell non scum too. They are harder to turn down because I feel bad. If scum are hitting on me even with a ring, I have an excuse to be bitchy.
Wearing a T-shirt that says HIV+ might do the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrchick View Post
I feel like we've covered this before... There are always divided camps.

I'm with you, I think they cheat-ee is just as awful as the cheater. Low morals. Guilty of bad taste and helping to break up a marriage. I'd be angry at both.

If someone was in the dark, as they had no idea their SO was in a relationship/marriage - a little bit different. But if you continue the relationship knowing full well you are dating a cheater.

You suck. Plain and simple...

K.
The only difference between the two is that one of them didn't promise you anything.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote