Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #61
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post
I am not real sure how anyone could read that story and still bitch about their lives. Reminds me how easy I've always had it.

Eh,I know people who have had it much,much worse... When I was a Big Brother,one kid I had,had a Mom that was a heroine/crack addict and would have sex with various dealers for drugs. I would literally pick the kid up and wade through trash,to find a 10 year old little girl home all alone since the night before. I would have the kid all day and the "mother" wouldn't even know/care where the kid was. When I dropped the child off there might be two or three "thugs" hanging out in the trailer. It was fucking pathetic.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #62
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Stayed there in the summers for two years after high school, left for the Air Force when I was 20, got my own place immediately after moving back to town at 28, moved back in with my parents for 9 months at the age of 34 while looking for a house, then finally moved out 8 days after my 35th birthday. I swore I'd never live with them again when I was in my 20's, but had gotten myself into a bit of debt and couldn't afford a place (or find what I was looking for) right away. I actually settled for less than I really wanted because I desperately needed to get out of my parent's house!!

A friend of mine's brother has never moved out of his parent's house. He's in his 40's.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:14 AM   #63
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Moved out for college at 18.
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote