Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #1
mutley
Kneedragger

Default Any budding chefs

Or anyone loves too cook if so are you a follow the recpie or do your own thing and also your favorite herb and or spice mine .garlic & mixed herbs/thime.

i take risks when cooking i just put in what feels right at the time made acurry once and olny had strawberry yogurt to put in it bot that was gross.

They say Life is a waste of Time, and Time is a waste of Life....so let's all get wasted and have the time of our lives !!

I've been dating this girl for a year and now the nagging starts.." I wanna know your name !" and things like that... :-(

everyone has the right to be stupid.....I just abuse the privilege !
mutley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:04 PM   #2
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

I dump a bunch of shit in the crock pot, cross my fingers, and hope it comes out okay (been pretty successful thus far)

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #3
LittleTaz
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: '00 Ninja 250

I just work with whatever is in the kitchen and improvise. Sometimes I'll start from a recipe that sounds good and change it to fit my tastes. As far as favorite herbs, spices, etc. probably garlic is my favorite followed by lemon/pepper.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:34 PM   #4
Ineffable
Kneedragger

Moto: 2009 KTM RC8

I can cook enough to feed myself. I am a superb baker though. Has always been my stress reliever. When I was little my Grandmother taught me my fractions by baking (1/2 cup, 1/4 cup etc) and it stuck. When I was 11 I made my Mom's 4 tiered wedding cake
Ineffable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:35 PM   #5
mutley
Kneedragger

Iget about 7 or 8 bulbs for £ 1. large too after a week i chop and dry them so as granuals and last lot in 5ml moulds at saves waste and brill for stews ect.

They say Life is a waste of Time, and Time is a waste of Life....so let's all get wasted and have the time of our lives !!

I've been dating this girl for a year and now the nagging starts.." I wanna know your name !" and things like that... :-(

Old 11-21-2009, 04:37 PM   #6
mutley
Kneedragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
I can cook enough to feed myself. I am a superb baker though. Has always been my stress reliever. When I was little my Grandmother taught me my fractions by baking (1/2 cup, 1/4 cup etc) and it stuck. When I was 11 I made my Mom's 4 tiered wedding cake
well played love suaces my self but it what you get out of doing it that counts.

Old 11-21-2009, 04:38 PM   #7
Ineffable
Kneedragger

Moto: 2009 KTM RC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutley View Post
Iget about 7 or 8 bulbs for £ 1. large too after a week i chop and dry them so as granuals and last lot in 5ml moulds at saves waste and brill for stews ect.
Bleh for metric why can't you make things hard like us Americans and use a system that requires memorizing 100 different conversion factors.
Ineffable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #8
mutley
Kneedragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
Bleh for metric why can't you make things hard like us Americans and use a system that requires memorizing 100 different conversion factors.
The thing is i do i like to be able to convert as much as possable give you a good buss when you can do weigth's, mesures' distance ect it helps a lot.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:19 PM   #9
Looni2ns
Crazy Lady Rider

Moto: '05 SV650S "Baby", '00 Bandit 600S "Rita", '87 EX500 (track)

Follow the recipe once, then it's fair game. Most of the time, I don't follow recipes except for baking. Then, it's kinda important to get the soda, salt, baking powder stuff right. But, for the other spices? Well, .... ;-)
Looni2ns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:18 PM   #10
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looni2ns View Post
Follow the recipe once, then it's fair game. Most of the time, I don't follow recipes except for baking. Then, it's kinda important to get the soda, salt, baking powder stuff right. But, for the other spices? Well, .... ;-)
This. I will follow the recipe the first time I cook something. After tasting the final result I decide what what it needs more, less, or none of and modify the recipe to suit.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote