Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-11-2009, 11:32 AM   #81
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

I honestly hope one of you morons has to deal with a power tripping cop. And then deal with the medical care required of you because of your now fucked up heart.

Never saw a more deserving group.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #82
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
I honestly hope one of you morons has to deal with a power tripping cop. And then deal with the medical care required of you because of your now fucked up heart.

But when I get pulled over, I sign the damn ticket. I don't challenge the cop. Regardless of whether or not he is power tripping, you suck it up, get his name and then call your lawyer if you feel wronged.

Don't act like a child and try and piss him off. I know better than to try and piss off anyone on a power trip. Especially the ones with tazers at their disposal.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #83
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

Quote:

strange in 28yrs of driving and countless tickets (5 in 1 yr "is my best" lol) i've never really had a prob...........and i'm sure others will say every cop they've met they had issues w/. so is it the cop or the person being ticketed?

+ 1 to heather, you're never gonna win a roadside court.
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #84
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post
But when I get pulled over, I sign the damn ticket. I don't challenge the cop. Regardless of whether or not he is power tripping, you suck it up, get his name and then call your lawyer if you feel wronged.

Don't act like a child and try and piss him off. I know better than to try and piss off anyone on a power trip. Especially the ones with tazers at their disposal.
Truth.

Even if he's a total ass, and power tripping, and Ive dealt with a few (try a FL State Trooper on for size sometime-you can argue the legality of your FACTORY tint for HOURS), you deal with it like an adult, and call an attorney or their boss later if they got out of line. Its not worth endangering my life to argue with some asshole who thinks he's too big for his britches. You wanna fight with authoritay, whether right or wrong, and well, man up.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #85
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:

Yea three times in my life I've been beaten up by cops... two times for running my mouth and once for assaulting an officer. Long story. I agree at this stage of my life that you are better off just doing whatever they say but not out of respect for them but out of fear. Quite frankly, for the most part, these guys can get away with almost anything! They all stick together and they will lie threw their teeth to make the situation your fault.

Okay, I'll try to summarize;

I'm working as a bouncer.

Big fight breaks out.

I grab two of the guys and drag them outside.

One decides to struggle.

While I'm dealing with him, someone grabs me from behind.

I do a foot stomp and throw an elbow to his face.

It's an undercover cop.

OOPS!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #86
ericr
I'm so much cooler online

Moto: 06 FZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Wow Eric! One video of her being stupid doesn't make someone's Mom, Grandma, sister, etc "trailer trash", a "dumb bitch", etc does it? I've seen video of you engaging in sexual deviancy, does that mean that you shouldn't be allowed around children or hold a job dealing with the general public? I agree that she made a foolish mistake and I also have a hard time feeling sorry for someone who sticks their hand in the dog kennel and gets bit but damn, that's pretty harsh.
My bad Tigger, I should have said she's "acting" like trailer trash, therefor I'd guess she is. My Grandmother never spoke to anyone that way in her 96 yrs of life I can guarantee that.

And she was over 18 and consenting, what was deviant about it?

Eric: ibu what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
but I'm perfectly placed when I'm on my knees . . . .
ericr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:16 PM   #87
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
strange in 28yrs of driving and countless tickets (5 in 1 yr "is my best" lol) i've never really had a prob...........and i'm sure others will say every cop they've met they had issues w/. so is it the cop or the person being ticketed?

+ 1 to heather, you're never gonna win a roadside court.
Amazingly enough, who's to say she hadn't been driving 50 years without incident?

Yet, its acceptable to portentially kill her for no "behaving".
Old 06-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #88
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

taunt the bull sometimes you get the horns.
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #89
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
taunt the bull sometimes you get the horns.

Good analogy. When the bull gives the horns. Its usually put down because it is a danger to the public. Regardless of how much taunting was involved.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #90
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Good analogy. When the bull gives the horns. Its usually put down because it is a danger to the public. Regardless of how much taunting was involved.

I think the translation is that it is perfectly acceptable to respond to a verbal attack with aggravated assault.

If someone says something to you that makes you feel sad or uncomfortable then under the "they had it comin" rule you have every right to physically assault or kill the other person.

there are other interpretations of the "They had it comin" rule but I believe that one is the one Racer X is referencing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote