Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-30-2008, 08:42 PM   #81
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
someone hit the dude in the face with a plunger,
I'd love to see that shit on video tape...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:00 PM   #82
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

I hate forums where everyone is a kiss ass, and NO one has an opinion of their own, and By GOD, if someone else DOES express an opinion they're tarred and feathered.

Look ya nosy little bitch... you hacked into your friend's email, you read something ya didn't like about yourself, so the fuck what? You're the idiot that went snooping; I don't buy this "she left it logged in, I couldn't help but look..." Bullshit!!! The message wasn't up on the screen, you COULD have clicked log out, but NO, you wanted to read her private business, so guess what -- you read a lil somethin you didn't like. You have no one but yourself to blame ... and maybe it pisses you off cus it's TRUE, cus you know she's RIGHT, but you just won't admit it. So suck it up and deal.

And to all you kiss ass little bitches who are cottling the nosy cunt with "Ohh, honey, I'm so sorry... your friend sucks, you need to confront her." Just shut your fucking pie holes. Quit kissing her ass... she fucked up -- don't be afraid to tell her so, you spineless bitches.

Oh and while I'm at it.... all you bitches who insist your husband/boyfriend doesn't LIKE titty bars? Guess what -- he either likes them and just says he doesn't to placate you, or he's gay. Guess what -- he's got a penis? Then he likes looking at boobs -- especially boobs he's not married to. It's a fact of life. Don't kid yourself. Fuck off and have a nice day. Why don't you go squeeze out another kid.

Oh and another thing... I hate forums where everyone's SO fucking P.C., so afraid to say the wrong thing... Where they post up a joke that might be racy to a 5th grader, but they put in this huge fucking disclamier "this might offend some people, don't read this if you're easily offended." What the hell? If they're offended by that, they ought to step off their front porch and into the real world once in a fucking while.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:02 PM   #83
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

Good one neebs!!!!!

And I love titty bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:07 PM   #84
neebelung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty72 View Post
Good one neebs!!!!!

And I love titty bars

Sorry that rant was caused by the bitches on my Wedding planning forum... Jeebus.. every last one of them says "No, I won't allow him to go to a strip club for his bachelor party... but it's okay, cus he thinks they're gross anyway." Whatever gets ya through the night, sweeie...
Old 04-02-2008, 02:11 PM   #85
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post

Sorry that rant was caused by the bitches on my Wedding planning forum... Jeebus.. every last one of them says "No, I won't allow him to go to a strip club for his bachelor party... but it's okay, cus he thinks they're gross anyway." Whatever gets ya through the night, sweeie...
If a guy thinks a strip club is gross... he probalby thinks you are gross too

And I will never let a woman tell me what type of establishments I'm allowed in. First time, she's a gonner.

Quote:
Quote:

3662 Supply NCO

Old 04-02-2008, 02:16 PM   #86
neebelung

Quote:

And I will never let a woman tell me what type of establishments I'm allowed in. First time, she's a gonner.
I agree with ya on both counts (which is why I find these women so exasperating! )
Old 04-02-2008, 02:24 PM   #87
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post

LMAO!! You tell'em sweetie!!! Jeez, if they have such an insecurity issue with the man, why the fuck are they marrying him? I for one would

1)go with him for the entertainment value or
2)trust the man i plan on spending my life with and assume since he is coming home to me I dont have anything to worry about...

if I do, he's not worth it...

Quote:

good job, its a trust thing...if she's telling you what you can and cant do, she dont trust ya...

MY RANT:

I hate it when people insult my intelligence and/or senses by lying to me, then try to back track and reverse what they said.

I.E. dont tell me you havent been doing something when I know good and well you have, I dont care that you did it, but dont lie about it if i actually ask!

I may be getting on up there in years compared to some people, but I hear well, and I know what you said when less than 10 seconds have passed, ESPECIALLY when you put it in writing.

Furthermore, dont try and change the subject and try to throw blame on me for something totally unrelated to the current conversation. Its not my fault you fucked up and got caught...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:27 PM   #88
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

I don't mind titty bars... but they're FAR more enjoyable when you've got your girl there with ya... I don't really like going alone anymore... just not as fun
Old 04-02-2008, 05:30 PM   #89
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
I don't mind titty bars... but they're FAR more enjoyable when you've got your girl there with ya... I don't really like going alone anymore... just not as fun
especially when you are with a "free willed" girl (which mine is not ) as they are more likely to show their own, and dance w/the dancers.

Quote:
Quote:

3662 Supply NCO

Old 04-02-2008, 05:42 PM   #90
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

I'm just talk'n about the "after party"