Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-08-2010, 04:27 PM   #81
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Some 60ish year old fuck just started brake checking me as soon as I pulled up behind him at a stop light then he started alternating between rolling five feet and checking again, screaming out his window at the work van, and furiously tapping himself on the temple while staring at me in the rear view. At first I thought he was having engine problems, now I think he's a nutter. Or maybe someone who hates the company. I was REALLY hoping he'd get out and come to my door so I could smash it in his face and beat the shit out of him. Glad he didn't though I didn't wanna test kanemans theories today
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:11 PM   #82
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
maybe she was avoiding eye contact because people were honking and she didn't want to get into it
Into what; the fact that she's a self-centred bitch?

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:12 PM   #83
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Into what; the fact that she's a self-centred bitch?
Sure. Go with that. That applies to just about everyone these days.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:55 PM   #84
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Some 60ish year old fuck just started brake checking me as soon as I pulled up behind him at a stop light then he started alternating between rolling five feet and checking again, screaming out his window at the work van, and furiously tapping himself on the temple while staring at me in the rear view. At first I thought he was having engine problems, now I think he's a nutter. Or maybe someone who hates the company. I was REALLY hoping he'd get out and come to my door so I could smash it in his face and beat the shit out of him. Glad he didn't though I didn't wanna test kanemans theories today
I've had encounters just like this with other drivers. There is no sanity requirement to obtain a Driver's License.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:52 PM   #85
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I had an old fart the other day that just braked like that. He would slam on his brakes real hard, then completely off the brakes and roll for 20 ft, then slam on the brakes hard again, roll for another 20 feet, and then finally slam his brakes to a stop. He had a sticker in his window that read "I slow for tailgaters". No wonder people always tailing you when you slam on your brakes well before you get to the intersection.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:55 PM   #86
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
I had an old fart the other day that just braked like that. He would slam on his brakes real hard, then completely off the brakes and roll for 20 ft, then slam on the brakes hard again, roll for another 20 feet, and then finally slam his brakes to a stop. He had a sticker in his window that read "I slow for tailgaters". No wonder people always tailing you when you slam on your brakes well before you get to the intersection.
seriously, i was in west philly in rush hour. im surprised he wasnt getting shot at
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:08 PM   #87
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

I'm gonna go with the others that are saying you should have chosen a lane. You were giving yourself special treatment. Don't get pissed if someone else doesn't see something from your view.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:38 PM   #88
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

perhaps one should leave their home a bit earlier if they need to stop at the bank first to prevent any unforseen delays that may make them late for work. just a thought...

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:07 AM   #89
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
I'm gonna go with the others that are saying you should have chosen a lane. You were giving yourself special treatment. Don't get pissed if someone else doesn't see something from your view.
Seriously, the thread that will never die. Yea yea I should have chosen lane. im an ass. The lady should have taken off my mirror to spite me. I should have abandoned my car and walked into the bank. Fuck feeder lines, im going right to a movie theatre window from now on. etc etc etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
perhaps one should leave their home a bit earlier if they need to stop at the bank first to prevent any unforseen delays that may make them late for work. just a thought...
I had to drive an hour and fourty minutes to get there, and I was there 42 minutes early. I have never waited longer than 8 minutes at that specific bank. I think I was there early enough. Odd circumstances.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:12 AM   #90
Adeptus_Minor
Hopster

Moto: 2009 Buell 1125R

Why is it that women want us to listen and not try to 'fix it', but they are always first on the scene with the easy answers?