Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #81
R6Chick
I haven't had that in yrs

Moto: 2004 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
You keep saying that he should discuss this with her first... Okay but what if she says "no", then what?
"Then this relationship is not going to work for me."

If you wait until the damage is done, well, I want pictures of what she decides to do to you.
R6Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 05:46 PM   #82
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Everyone has their own reasons for getting married. You had yours, I had mine, with the understanding that there would never be kids, I cant help it he decided later he wanted them, nor can Triple help that she wants kids and didnt pay good attention when they got married that there would never be kids.

With my ex husband, yes, everything and I mean EVERYTHING was tied together, and I am still paying for it. But there was no need to "protect" myself from him. As for the kids thing, I took BC and he used protection, or he got no sex, plain and simple, and brutally honest and upfront. And yes, he knew every little secret, and every account was shared. He was my life partner, why wouldnt I want to share with him? (I operate on the honesty policy, if I tell you now, when it hops out of the closet later, no surprises and no right to get pissed as if you didnt know.)

If they talk, she doesnt like it, she either accepts it, or she can leave. There really is no discussion from the way Triple stated it. He doesnt want kids, he wont be changing his mind, he told her from the start. He sits her down, tells her he is having the procedure, if shes good with it, great, if not, they arent meant to be.
I'm talking about your current marriage. Are all of your finances tied together or did you learn from your past mistakes? It doesn't matter. Once again, all the girls and the semi-girls have lined up against me. That's fine. I am not trying to put all of the blame for unwanted pregnancies on women. I think that all guys that don't want children should get fixed, wrap it or get on the pill/shot. Don't forget, I am fixed because I didn't want to leave the matter of procreation in the hands of a woman or "God". I dealt with it myself as I am advising Triple to do. I honestly think men should take control of this procreation situation and stop allowing our lives to be ruined! If my brothers have any sense whatsoever they will jump on this bc shot hard!!! I may be a "sexist", a "coward", an "asshole", "sick" or whatever else but I am consistent!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 05:55 PM   #83
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Hey Mr "read only what you want to see", it takes TWO!! You dont want babies, dont make "boom boom". Its that easy. If you dont trust her, you shouldnt be sleeping with her! Who knows what she might give you in return besides a child!
Nope I'm fixed so I can fuck all I want!!! Abstinence is not the only answer, or don't you know that? Besides, any man that "totally and completely" trusts women is a fool! Seriously, how many women are going to state that they trust their men completely... Oh never mind, I forgot all of you girls have perfect relationships running over with trust, communication and love.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:59 PM   #84
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Chick View Post
"Then this relationship is not going to work for me."

If you wait until the damage is done, well, I want pictures of what she decides to do to you.
Hey we agree on something, in a way. I personally don't think that he should have ever gotten in this relationship with this chick in the first place, bottom line! To be honest, I'm having some fun here but the reality is that this guy is totally fucked no matter what he does! It's my opinion that she will freak out if he even so much as hints that he wants to get fixed.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:02 PM   #85
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
I'm talking about your current marriage. Are all of your finances tied together or did you learn from your past mistakes? It doesn't matter. Once again, all the girls and the semi-girls have lined up against me. That's fine. I am not trying to put all of the blame for unwanted pregnancies on women. I think that all guys that don't want children should get fixed, wrap it or get on the pill/shot. Don't forget, I am fixed because I didn't want to leave the matter of procreation in the hands of a woman or "God". I dealt with it myself as I am advising Triple to do. I honestly think men should take control of this procreation situation and stop allowing our lives to be ruined! If my brothers have any sense whatsoever they will jump on this bc shot hard!!! I may be a "sexist", a "coward", an "asshole", "sick" or whatever else but I am consistent!!!

I forget, were you married when you had it done? Did you talk to her about it ahead of time if you were? If you did it without her consent, i firmly stick to my belief that you shouldnt have been married if you felt the need to protect yourself, or that you couldnt trust her not to trick you into it.

As for my current marriage, no, things arent all 100% together right now, not because we are protecting ourselves but because we simply havent gotten around to it, we are still very newly married, and since I didnt marry him for his money, I am in no rush. I am reluctant not because I dont trust HIM, but because I want to protect HIM from my possible bad credit from accounts that may go sour from my ex. If I need something, he'll take care of me, and vice versa. As well, when we decide to have kids, we'll sit down and talk about it, and maybe one day, after a kid, he'll get snipped so I dont have to, but those would both be decisions we make together.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:03 PM   #86
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
"Mama look at me, wasn't I a GOOD boy?"

Dude you are a cunt sucking weasel of the first magnitude!!!

Again, I was kidding about tricking her into believing he wants kids but I honestly believe that he should get fixed.. you too btw!
Old 06-15-2009, 06:05 PM   #87
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Nope I'm fixed so I can fuck all I want!!! Abstinence is not the only answer, or don't you know that? Besides, any man that "totally and completely" trusts women is a fool! Seriously, how many women are going to state that they trust their men completely... Oh never mind, I forgot all of you girls have perfect relationships running over with trust, communication and love.
And for that, I am truly sorry for you Tig. Not everyone has that, but I am glad I got lucky and while not perfect, mines as good as I could wish it to be!

And stop trying to rile me, I caught ya on that one. ;-)

Quote:
Hey we agree on something, in a way. I personally don't think that he should have ever gotten in this relationship with this chick in the first place, bottom line! To be honest, I'm having some fun here but the reality is that this guy is totally fucked no matter what he does! It's my opinion that she will freak out if he even so much as hints that he wants to get fixed.

Thats her problem, at least he would be honest. She may be pissed, but he cant be faulted for her misconstrued wish to change his mind.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:18 PM   #88
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
I forget, were you married when you had it done? Did you talk to her about it ahead of time if you were? If you did it without her consent, i firmly stick to my belief that you shouldnt have been married if you felt the need to protect yourself, or that you couldnt trust her not to trick you into it.

As for my current marriage, no, things arent all 100% together right now, not because we are protecting ourselves but because we simply havent gotten around to it, we are still very newly married, and since I didnt marry him for his money, I am in no rush. I am reluctant not because I dont trust HIM, but because I want to protect HIM from my possible bad credit from accounts that may go sour from my ex. If I need something, he'll take care of me, and vice versa. As well, when we decide to have kids, we'll sit down and talk about it, and maybe one day, after a kid, he'll get snipped so I dont have to, but those would both be decisions we make together.
Wow talk about "reading only what you want"...

My wife had some damage which would make it "difficult" at best and dangerous in any case for her to get pregnant. She refused BC of any kind for religious reasons. After 3 miscarriages, I made the appointment, waited until a week prior to the operation and TOLD her this is what I was doing. I wanted a little girl more than anything in the world BUT apparently I'm not "selfish" enough to trade my wife's life for what I wanted so I had the tubes REMOVED and the ends clipped and cauterized. I didn't want any chance of a "miracle" or whatever. It seems that we do have one thing in common, I too believed that marriage is forever.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:23 PM   #89
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
And for that, I am truly sorry for you Tig. Not everyone has that, but I am glad I got lucky and while not perfect, mines as good as I could wish it to be!

And stop trying to rile me, I caught ya on that one. ;-)

Thats her problem, at least he would be honest. She may be pissed, but he cant be faulted for her misconstrued wish to change his mind.

Yea but you think he should consult her, I say that he ALREADY talked to her about this before they got married. Getting fixed is the only intelligent/logical thing for a man that doesn't want children to do!
Old 06-15-2009, 06:30 PM   #90
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

this thread is fail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote