Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-28-2008, 08:16 AM   #71
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARputer View Post
Rant ? I got one......how 'bout 4 points and a $189 fine yesterday for 61 mph in a 45 .....god damned cops !!! Hell, I was actually going slow for a change !!!
You call that a rant? Weak Sauce!
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:16 PM   #72
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

I absolutely fucking hate when people smack their lips or chew with their mouth open. You fucking mongoloid have some god damn class. I don't want to see or hear your revolting bovine mastication. Die.
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:57 PM   #73
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARputer View Post
Rant ? I got one......how 'bout 4 points and a $189 fine yesterday for 61 mph in a 45 .....god damned cops !!! Hell, I was actually going slow for a change !!!
RADAR DETECTOR!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 11:02 PM   #74
WARputer
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 2005 Hayabusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
RADAR DETECTOR!!!
Nah....they're pretty much useless on curvey roads .....around the corner you come and zap ! They got ya.....too late.
Old 03-29-2008, 01:38 AM   #75
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

i hate when the girl that lives below me brings the fucking waste of a boyfriend back to the house, he is a typical frat boy, popped pink collar, pain in the ass, waste of fucking space, the only place i would drive his ass is to a hog farm for a dinner, one time i heard them have sex below me, that was the last time, threatened to piss down the heater duct that runs straight to her bed, thats not a golden shower either of them want... so tonight is bar crawl, basically a chance for all the new freshamn to play amatuer hour at the bar for realy cheap, and she thought i was out at the bar and brought fuck face home, thank god i have a dog that goes ape shit when the door opens, so they know im here, i can here them arguing because she wanted have sex with him cause im here and he is getting his pretty lil tampon in a bunch, he wont confront me about it cause a couple of years ago some guys from his frat tried to start shit with me one morning early in the am and i am not a friendly person in the morning, esp when i dont like you and your pounding on my door at 3 am wasted drunk an basicially annoying everyone in the world with in .5 miles

paragraph motherfuckers

i dont claim to be tough, some of you army amd military guys could kick my ass, but at 6 foot 220, im not small and a couple years of college football doesnt hurt, it was three on one and i was the one that walked out of the room as the other three lay there, the next morning, they went back telling of how they kicked my ass, the other brothers laughed at them and called them lying sacks of shit and said man up since everyone knew they got there asses kicked, i would love to do that to the rest of the frat, esp this fuck that is running around down stairs as im trying to sleep, drunk mother fuckers....

but its ok, someone just hit him in the face with a toilet plunger

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:55 AM   #76
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
i hate when the girl that lives below me brings the fucking waste of a boyfriend back to the house, he is a typical frat boy, popped pink collar, pain in the ass, waste of fucking space, the only place i would drive his ass is to a hog farm for a dinner, one time i heard them have sex below me, that was the last time, threatened to piss down the heater duct that runs straight to her bed, thats not a golden shower either of them want... so tonight is bar crawl, basically a chance for all the new freshamn to play amatuer hour at the bar for realy cheap, and she thought i was out at the bar and brought fuck face home, thank god i have a dog that goes ape shit when the door opens, so they know im here, i can here them arguing because she wanted have sex with him cause im here and he is getting his pretty lil tampon in a bunch, he wont confront me about it cause a couple of years ago some guys from his frat tried to start shit with me one morning early in the am and i am not a friendly person in the morning, esp when i dont like you and your pounding on my door at 3 am wasted drunk an basicially annoying everyone in the world with in .5 miles

paragraph motherfuckers

i dont claim to be tough, some of you army amd military guys could kick my ass, but at 6 foot 220, im not small and a couple years of college football doesnt hurt, it was three on one and i was the one that walked out of the room as the other three lay there, the next morning, they went back telling of how they kicked my ass, the other brothers laughed at them and called them lying sacks of shit and said man up since everyone knew they got there asses kicked, i would love to do that to the rest of the frat, esp this fuck that is running around down stairs as im trying to sleep, drunk mother fuckers....

but its ok, someone just hit him in the face with a toilet plunger
WTF?
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 02:22 AM   #77
dReWpY
RIP REX

welcome to my house.. damn double post vabs hack ruined the timing, but you get the idea

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Old 03-29-2008, 02:30 AM   #78
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
welcome to my house.. damn double post vabs hack ruined the timing, but you get the idea
were you saying someone hit the frat bitch below you in the face with a plunger? or replying to something someone else said?

either way... that'd be funny shit
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 09:21 PM   #79
vabarber2
ICON FTW!!!

Moto: 00GSXR6

Quote:
awww, now you see how I feel!
vabarber2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:51 AM   #80
dReWpY
RIP REX

someone hit the dude in the face with a plunger,

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote: