Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-07-2009, 11:37 AM   #71
Adeptus_Minor
Hopster

Moto: 2009 Buell 1125R

You guys need to quit prodding the pregnant chick.
She's dangerous.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #72
cbrchick
Canyon Carver

Moto: Honda CBR 600, Yamaha Zuma 50, Suzuki SV1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
I have yet to be proved wrong. Yesterday I got a phone call at 4am from a girl who's boyfriend hit her. She told me it was okay. I also work with cops a good bit and they share the same beliefs.

And why not just say it was a "Black" guy. Why the extra typing? Is he from Africa and now a Canadian citizen? If I moved to Canada would you refer to me in the story as an American-Canadian? What if I was born in Canada? Would I still be an "American-Canadian". Hyphen names are the dumbest crap I have ever heard. And I have only known two true African-Americans. Both were white.
Yes, I imagine all women like to be beat up and abused...

Why didn't I use black, b/c I didn't. It's PC baby. I could say this guy, but I choose not to. We define color/race when we describe pt's. Some of y'all use African American, we live in Canada... hence, African Canadian.
cbrchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:43 AM   #73
cbrchick
Canyon Carver

Moto: Honda CBR 600, Yamaha Zuma 50, Suzuki SV1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor View Post
You guys need to quit prodding the pregnant chick.
She's dangerous.
Especially since it's 9 degree C outside and I just cleaned my damm car and not my motorcycle...

This is going to be a long summer of no riding.
cbrchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:11 PM   #74
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Again tigger... Stopping a rape and defending a dead body with your life are two very different things...

What loosely based comparison will you use next? Walking by a burning kid so as to not set your pants on fire?
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #75
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrchick View Post
I dont know which part of your reply is more idiotic....
It is kind of hard to pick.

I'd just go with the whole thing.

JC
Old 03-07-2009, 02:17 PM   #76
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrchick View Post
Yes, I imagine all women like to be beat up and abused...

Why didn't I use black, b/c I didn't. It's PC baby. I could say this guy, but I choose not to. We define color/race when we describe pt's. Some of y'all use African American, we live in Canada... hence, African Canadian.
Rihana loves it. Women love drama, and physical abuse is the holy grail for women and their relationships.

I joined a new gym yesterday. A couple days before a woman showed me around and I decided to use her since she showed me around. She did the work, so she should get the credit. When describing her to the front staff because I forgot her name I described her as "Tall, Black, and short curly hair". As soon as I said black they said her name with no one taking offense. Though she is Obama colored.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #77
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
I have yet to be proved wrong. Yesterday I got a phone call at 4am from a girl who's boyfriend hit her. She told me it was okay. I also work with cops a good bit and they share the same beliefs.

And why not just say it was a "Black" guy. Why the extra typing? Is he from Africa and now a Canadian citizen? If I moved to Canada would you refer to me in the story as an American-Canadian? What if I was born in Canada? Would I still be an "American-Canadian". Hyphen names are the dumbest crap I have ever heard. And I have only known two true African-Americans. Both were white.

I still don't understand why it had to be a "black" guy either...who cares what his race was? How it that Germain to the story?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #78
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Again tigger... Stopping a rape and defending a dead body with your life are two very different things...

What loosely based comparison will you use next? Walking by a burning kid so as to not set your pants on fire?

What? There were more than just the one guy being killed used as an example. I believe she was the one that brought up a guy and girl fighting and another person stepping in to help. I was remarking to HER example specifically. Read all the posts before you accuse me of anything please. I've already moved past the dead guy on the bus and once again was the one who initially pointed out that he was probably dead before anyone could react. Although you never know...my Uncle stabbed my Aunt 17 times and she lived. Luckily she wasn't surrounded by a bunch of pansies and some guys stepped in to stop the attack.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:09 PM   #79
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Speaking of the guy on the bus. Because of the design of it (as was pointed out) you wouldn't know how many times he stabbed the guy. Which means you would not know the condition of the guy. So if this is the case then by not doing anything you just let the guy die.

And there is a good chance that someone sitting on the Greyhound will have a book bag or a big ass purse. Both of this can be used as a weapon.

And after reading this thread last night I was watching Spike TV and they had a crazy video/police type thing on. Well in one video 5 GUYS stormed into a restaurant with guys demanding money. They some went around to rob the customers as well. One guy was slow handing over his stuff so they used a stun gun on him. Then they went to the next couple. After that they went to the next booth that had a family in it.

Guess what happen? Right or wrong the the son who was there with his family and is girlfriend, walked over the table and backed the two robbers with guns up to the back of the place. He was doing fine till another one came from behind a wall and hit him behind his head which put him on the floor. When this happened his father charged in with baby chair and his started hitting guys with it. Not long after he was shot in the chest and the robbers ran off.

Everyone lived.

In that case I would just handed over the money. I can make more money but I can't replace my family. If I feel like my family will be hurt if I give my money over or not then I would do what this guy did.

If someone pulls a gun on me once and doesn't kill me and I see their face...and then see them at a later date without the gun in their hand...all hell is going to break lose.

And before Nick calls me out on this. I had one pulled on me, and then mace a couple of months ago so keep and eye on the local papers.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:11 PM   #80
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I still don't understand why it had to be a "black" guy either...who cares what his race was? How it that Germain to the story?
Hey I'm find with race coming into play when someone is saying a black man helped someone out. Seems like it always comes in to play when a black man does something wrong so its a good change.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote