Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-17-2009, 06:11 AM   #71
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Like I was saying..

If you over do it, it stops being fun and starts being work.. Seems like the last 3 pages are proof.
Are you talking about masturbating or working out now?
Old 09-17-2009, 07:45 AM   #72
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
hahahaha

Post up what Pauldun asked...what do you weigh and what are you eating?

1. You don't loose weight lifting weights, you tear and rebuild muscle. Though as a result you increase metabolism and burn fat slowly. If you want to loose weight you have to do AM cardio (like walking on an incline or swift walking) with only a glass of water or BCAAs (preferred).
2. Diet is everything. You can't just eat whatever the fuck you want and expect magical results. You aren't 21 anymore.
3. Your test levels may be lower than normal. Also, when you ejaculate, your body test levels drop. So if your fucking that wife (who may be cheating on you, just sayin) 2 times a day, don't expect to be all pumped and cut up. You'll end up getting a tad fatter unless you supplement your test or limit sex to every 3 days. Contrary to popular belief, sex has it's downfalls with test and cortozone levels.
Looks like I'm never getting ripped.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:14 AM   #73
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
Just don't fuck or jack off an hour before and a few hours afterwards and you'll be fine.LOL But....since ur on...it does not matter.
Not right now.....................

TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:22 AM   #74
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
Troy, whats wrong with cheese?

From all that I’ve read, it's like caulk for your arteries and digestive system

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYEster View Post
Am I the only one who caught this?

This book must know something no other bodybuilder, bodybuilding guru, or ANY other nutritional guide has ever EVER caught.

BTW for reference, Rhinos eat cabbage and other leafy greens because that's what they're genetically capable of. Same goes for their size, genetic disposition, not the "protein extracted from a cabbage"

It's a book written by a MD.....of COURSE it knows more than a bodybuilder

Hans and Franz didn't attend medical school

Protein per 100 calorie portions:

Broccoli: 11.2g
Sirloin: 5.4g
Romaine lettuce: 11.6g
Kale: 9.46g

Source: Adams, C. 1986 Handbook of the nutritional Value of Foods in common units (New York: Dover publications)

All protein on the planet was formed from the effect of sunlight on green plants. The protein in cows comes from the GRASS they eat.

You don't have to believe what I say....do your OWN research. Look up simple protein. It's not hard to find these things out on your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Lettuce as protein?

Not JUST lettuce, Broccoli, Kale...all sorts of greens.

Keep in mind, MOST of the calories in meat comes from fat. Green veggies are MOSTLY protein.

Yes there are different proteins, and yes for muscle heads there are different proteins to prevent you from being able to wipe your own ass without assistance from being so "stacked" but for NORMAL people, animal products are not necessary for adequate source of protein. We all can get enough protein without consuming so much cancer causing fat (and before you question THAT too….read...then post your source....and the rolleyes smiley isn't a source )
Old 09-17-2009, 09:05 AM   #75
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Just checked my bag of broccoli in the freezer.....

4 grams of carbs and 1 gram of protein

5 servings per bag

You want to eat a whole 1-lb bag of frozen brocolli to get 5 grams of protein, when you could have gotten 20 from a single scoop of whey?

You want a good vegetable protein source, eat legumes......But even then, they're still mostly carbs. Blackeye peas: 21g carbs, 8g protein per serving.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:12 AM   #76
CasterTroy

Quote:

You want a good vegetable protein source, eat legumes......But even then, they're still mostly carbs. Blackeye peas: 21g carbs, 8g protein per serving.

Yeah I've got a soup recipe using both of them that kinda tasty

Frozen always robs the protein levels. Do your research on fresh veggies.

But again...your more interested in pumping yourself up than maintaining normal health. So your personal concerns will be different.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:15 AM   #77
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

And I don't know where you're getting your information that "most of the calories from meat is from fat"..........Sure, if you are buying bottom of the barrel, low-grade beef. But why would you buy that anyway, if you are even remotely interested in health?

My bag of chicken breasts in the freezer (with NO hormones, BTW):
Each ~4oz piece = 22 grams of protein, 0.5 grams of fat
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:39 AM   #78
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

I have an awesome chicken recipe..

3 table spoons of honey. 3 of hot sauce. 2 of worcestershire.
Put that sauce over cut up chicken as its about cooked and let the sauce thicken. Its delicious!

And the best part is, you can use any honey, worcestershire, or hot sauce you choose.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:44 AM   #79
CasterTroy

Quote:
And I don't know where you're getting your information that "most of the calories from meat is from fat"
I quoted it on the page before

Source: Adams, C. 1986 Handbook of the nutritional Value of Foods in common units (New York: Dover publications)

Quote:

My bag of chicken breasts in the freezer (with NO hormones, BTW)
Where do you buy hormone free chicken? And how do you know it's hormone free? By JUST the label telling you that?
Old 09-17-2009, 10:07 AM   #80
HokieDNA01
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750

yeah but to get the same amount of calories from lettuce vs. meat you would have to eat as much as a rhino.

One thing you are also not mentioning in your "rhino" analogy is that rhinos, horses, zebra etc have HUGE cecum organs (ours is called an appendix and is vertually none existant due to not consuming roughage). These animals as well as rumanant animals use fermentation to digest plant matter and have HUGE bacteria loads in their digestive track and this bacteria is their main source of protein. The roughage just feeds the bacteria.

2014 Honda NC700X
2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750
2000 Yamaha XT225
2004 Kawasaki EX250 (sold)
HokieDNA01 is offline   Reply With Quote