Thumbs up

good for her!
Old 07-02-2009, 01:17 AM   #72
Cass
Cassolicious!

Moto: SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Besides, the lid was $49, the jacket was $59, and the gloves were $20 with free shipping. Plus she gave me most of the money so...
It's really OK to spend money on gear.... you typically get what you pay for. Here's hoping she stays upright
Old 07-02-2009, 02:15 AM   #73
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
It's really OK to spend money on gear.... you typically get what you pay for. Here's hoping she stays upright
СПЛОШНАЯ ПАКОСТЬ, this is the gear she wanted and it's all Scorpion/Joe Rocket brand. Not the best but at least she'll wear it. If it were left to her she wouldn't wear any gear and ride her over sized scooter in shorts, a tank top, a brain bucket on her head and her Armani sunglasses on her face! Fuck, she rides her quad without any helmet. In fact, I don't believe she owns an off road helmet!

And no she's not a "squid" or any such thing! She's NORMAL, it's all you gear Nazis that are weird! You're like 1 in 10, seriously... I ride everyday, and if I see 20 bikes, maybe 2 had on any kind of jacket (nylon or mesh-zero leather), almost none wear actual riding boots and NOBODY wears leather pants or any type of leg gear. NOBODY... but me, so nyahh!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:04 AM   #74
Krabill
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 08 WR250R, 12 XTZ1200

So if everybody else was jumping off a bridge . . . would you follow?
Krabill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #75
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krabill View Post
Man, did you ever fall for that goofy "logic" from your parents? Ha that argument always reminds me of my Goth friends. They all dress alike and claim non-conformity. Let's see...if I follow your group's ways then I am "thinking for myself" and "being my own man". If I do what the other group is doing then I am being a follower... hmmm. Besides, whether or not I wear gear has nothing to do with "popular opinion" and everything to do with my personal beliefs, wants and desires. I won't wear gear because you think I should and I won't not wear gear because Snigg doesn't.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:08 AM   #76
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
depends on whats beneath me
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:11 AM   #77
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
depends on whats beneath me
I know right! Fuck I have jumped off a bridge several times because "everyone else was doing it"!!! We used to jump off a train bridge into the Grand River when I was a kid. Shit I am a "sheeple" oh noes!!!! Bahhhh!!!
Old 07-02-2009, 11:21 AM   #78
Krabill
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 08 WR250R, 12 XTZ1200

Well it just seams like your only argument against wearing gear is because "nobody else does". Sounds like a lame excuse to me, that's all.
Krabill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:37 AM   #79
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Well it just seams like your only argument against wearing gear is because "nobody else does". Sounds like a lame excuse to me, that's all.
Son, I don't need an "excuse" to not wear gear. That's what you don't understand. Anyway, what was your excuse for riding without gear again? Oh yea, "the bank is only a few blocks away" or something like that? What is so funny is that I wear a helmet, a leather jacket (way better protection than any nylon pos), gloves, boots, leg armor and kevlar jeans when I ride. When my girl rides she'll be wearing a helmet, a mesh jacket, gloves, jeans and boots. I'm sorry that isn't good enough for you.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:39 AM   #80
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
It was neither an excuse or a reason. He was simply stating, that most gear nazis live on the internet. Which I also agree with. He said, the majority of people he sees do not wear it.

And this is one of the few places that people think you're retarded for not wearing an athletic supporter and hockey pads to ride.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote