Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #61
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Who the fuck cares!!

If your kid is so fucked up that seeing MP pic of him hittin a bong is going to push them into drugs. Then your kid was fucked in the first place cause you are a POS.

End of fuckin story!

people in this country need to grow a fuckin brain. Can we re-introduce common sence and being accountable for what the fuck you do.

FUCK
Your avatar makes me wanna ride the white horse!

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:29 PM   #62
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Stupid? Maybe.

But then again, these ARE people that are in the public eye, and are expected to be the role models and people to look up to. They dont have to be perfect, but at least smart enough to not get caught. I feel the same about politicians and other public figures. Is it gonna happen? No. But if they cant at least give the impression of being good figures for the public to look up to, maybe they should get out of the public eye.
Your preaching to the choir. I have said that. People who live in the public eye and want to make money off, need to know that every little thing they do matters. Some people are petty and just want to see them fail. And doing something against the law is really stupid. But other then the law breaking, people need to realize that this are just regular people.

Maybe he will always be remembered this way. Kids coming up could be told to not "Phelps" this opportunity that they have. Or they could say you might not be as lucky as Phelps so don't fuck it up. We will have to see.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:34 PM   #63
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky3623 View Post
To his defense... (just playing devil's advocate here), he was at a college house party, not out in the middle of downtown. Some asshat who wanted some quick $$$ took a pic and sold it to the highest bidder... that being said, it doesn't make it legal or right.
If he uses that defense he will get the chair. :LOL: Everybody wants the chance at a quick buck. Doing something stupid at a college house party with a bunch of drunk broke ass kids is dumb as fuck. Kids have cell phones now at 11 or 12 so there are going to be a few college students with one. And college kids love cameras on their phones. Shit I'm sure that picture hit facebook before he took his lips off the bong.

James
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 02-09-2009, 05:37 PM   #64
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Its not a matter of tough guy.

Its simplicity.

To everybody.

The pussification of the united states has gotten so saturated that people have lost track of what matters.

if you don't understand it you're probably part of it.

DEAL WITH IT!
So your saying if you have a company and want to pay someone one around $50 million to do this for you, that you have no problem with anything thing they do?

James
Old 02-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #65
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Another possible stupid one had ads pulled. Chris Brown is all over the new. They think he hit his girlfriend Rihanna.

Stupid comes in all colors.

James
Old 02-09-2009, 07:51 PM   #66
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
Another possible stupid one had ads pulled. Chris Brown is all over the new. They think he hit his girlfriend Rihanna.

Stupid comes in all colors.

James
And on a side note, rihanna is extremely hot.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:01 PM   #67
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Its not a matter of tough guy.

Its simplicity.

To everybody.

The pussification of the united states has gotten so saturated that people have lost track of what matters.

if you don't understand it you're probably part of it.

DEAL WITH IT!
Ok,I'm about to make you re-think your position.... I AGREE WITH YOU!

What's the deal with sports figures having to be so fucking lily-white and perfect. It's funny but it's like the singer vs entertainer argument on the other thread. Michael Phellps' ONLY responsibility was to swim super fucking fast,that's it. It's all a package deal now baby! You have to swim fast,look good and never be naughty or you're OUT! I've heard that he's suspended from competition as well. Nice! That may have been the only bad thing that dork has ever done,heck we elected a fucking PRESIDENT who did the same thing,what kind of role model was he?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
And on a side note, rihanna is extremely hot.
Shit I'd like to hit that as well!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:08 PM   #68
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Ok,I'm about to make you re-think your position.... I AGREE WITH YOU!

What's the deal with sports figures having to be so fucking lily-white and perfect. It's funny but it's like the singer vs entertainer argument on the other thread. Michael Phellps' ONLY responsibility was to swim super fucking fast,that's it. It's all a package deal now baby! You have to swim fast,look good and never be naughty or you're OUT! I've heard that he's suspended from competition as well. Nice! That may have been the only bad thing that dork has ever done,heck we elected a fucking PRESIDENT who did the same thing,what kind of role model was he?!?!?

Shit I'd like to hit that as well!
It has been a whole package for a long time. He didn't have to take the whole package. He could just win and move on and say screw the deals. But like someone pointed out, he wants to be a role model so he does have to watch what he does to do that. It was his choice. There are many athletes that don't care and do what they want. Most of them don't get the big endorsement deals but they do get a big ass pay which they seem to be fine with.

James
Old 02-09-2009, 08:14 PM   #69
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
It has been a whole package for a long time. He didn't have to take the whole package. He could just win and move on and say screw the deals. But like someone pointed out, he wants to be a role model so he does have to watch what he does to do that. It was his choice. There are many athletes that don't care and do what they want. Most of them don't get the big endorsement deals but they do get a big ass pay which they seem to be fine with.

James
Three letters...N....B....A....those brothers can do whatever the fuck they want and still pull in the endorsement cheddar!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #70
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Three letters...N....B....A....those brothers can do whatever the fuck they want and still pull in the endorsement cheddar!!!
NBA = for-profit business, it's the team owner's investment, so as long as tickets keep selling he couldn't care less

Olympics barely scrapes by, on whatever donations & sponsorships they can get
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote