Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-11-2010, 01:17 PM   #61
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
That was last year. Welcome to family court where nothing is enforceable. Besides, the girls like it better because the dates are his chosen dates... he doesn't get more because he chose not to spend the time with them. And, they don't have to deal with the adults for that night. They are, sadly, learning the value their father has put on them.
There's a special place in Hell for guys like your ex. It's called "Second Wife."

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:38 PM   #62
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

OMG, I'm so fucking pissed off again! My ex still refuses 50/50, yet she also will not answer why. Her only answer is that she's the mommy so she should have my daughter more time than I have her. Then she fucking says I need to stop saying "my daughter" because she's "our daughter," then goes right back to saying she should get more time. If it's "our" daughter, then why the fuck does she think she's entitled to more time??? I'm simply asking for equal responsibility. Why? Because I love my daughter and know how important a father is in a child's life. Then my ex asks me what advantage I get by having my daughter half time! Is it because child support is reduced? Are you fucking kidding me???????? She knows I'm a good dad and she's said it herself. What advantage???? I get quality time to raise my daughter right and my daughter gets to realize her dad WANTS her in his life and truly cares for her!!!!!! Damn, I'm so fucking pissed off right now. Not to mention the fact the bitch refuses to answer two simple questions. Why should I not be allowed EQUAL time and what is wrong with the schedule I've proposed? She cannot answer those two simple questions, regardless of how many times I ask them.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:49 AM   #63
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

She can't answer, because there is no answer. What bullshit.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:14 AM   #64
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
There's a special place in Hell for guys like your ex. It's called "Second Wife."
Right now, he has a baby momma that he's engaged to - and his mother came to visit in December [still hasn't gone home]. Welcome to that special hell.

I'm sorry, did you hear me laughing?

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:14 AM   #65
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
Agreed. Unless there is something really wrong with one parent that endangers the child, children need to see both parents.

There are things wrong with my ex even but I still know my son needs to see his father - even if he only learns how not to be from watching his dad. That is something I have no control over. The fact is we all only have 1 mom and 1 dad and no one can change that. So even messed up parents are still our parents.

Children, IMO should have a fundamental RIGHT to be with each parent that neither parent can take away.
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:14 AM   #66
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:

Truth!

Cappy, you already know that she's a bad person . This is not a surprise. You will not allow her to upset you like this for the next 14 years +. Screw her! As long as she's just running her mouth and hasn't actually done anything, let her talk. Don't argue, don't get mad, ignore her stupidity. She wants to hurt you, punish you, don't give her the satisfaction. You were awarded 50/50 custody, right? Who cares what she thinks?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:18 AM   #67
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Truth!

Cappy, you already know that she's a bad person . This is not a surprise. You will not allow her to upset you like this for the next 14 years +. Screw her! As long as she's just running her mouth and hasn't actually done anything, let her talk. Don't argue, don't get mad, ignore her stupidity. She wants to hurt you, punish you, don't give her the satisfaction. You were awarded 50/50 custody, right? Who cares what she thinks?
AMEN!!! I am just learning this as my separation is still really new. Let them GO, as long as you have your rights and get your time ignore the petty comments.

Recently my ex asked me for something and after I said NO he said, "You remember that the next time you need something." It is OK to say NO. It is OK to live your life and be happy. Don't let them get to you by meaningless commments, laugh and move on. I know that's easier said than done but for me anyway it is getting easier to detach from his bullshit.

When it comes to your rights with your kids, I wouldn't bother discussing it. Go to court if you must or have your lawyer send a letter. Discussing things with an unreasonable person is a waste of time.
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:24 AM   #68
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILK View Post
When it comes to your rights with your kids, I wouldn't bother discussing it. Go to court if you must or have your lawyer send a letter. Discussing things with an unreasonable person is a waste of time.
This.

And, remember the best revenge is living well. Don't try to get "even" by doing the same thing back to them. The kids figure it out.

This topic sucks.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:01 AM   #69
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
This.

And, remember the best revenge is living well. Don't try to get "even" by doing the same thing back to them. The kids figure it out.

This topic sucks.
Exactly right.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:03 AM   #70
Rider
Moto GP Star

Or you just stay married until the kids are out of the house and then kick that bitch to the moon.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote