Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-14-2010, 03:55 PM   #61
AquaPython
put it THIS way

I have heard the rebuttals before.

The thing is, every two minutes someone gets on a media outlet or an internet forum and spouts on about how they know, or heard from some expert, about melting points of the steel they used, or how there is some sort of difference between a jumbo jet crash landing and one being aimed at the ground. Opinions keep popping up and they contradict the one prior.
My point is that there are inconsistencies with what we are given as fact, and what we are supposed to take as truth.

If the plane's force, and fuel is responsible for the weakening of the steel. Why did the buildings collapse from the top down? how does that account for the other (what 3?) steel structured buildings in the area such as WTC7 that "burned" down?
interesting that WTC7, contained a new suppository for many of the documents that would have been key to post 9/11 investigations, and that the building was totally evacuated that morning before the events unfolded, save for a handful of people that missed the memo.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:02 PM   #62
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaPython View Post
If the plane's force, and fuel is responsible for the weakening of the steel. Why did the buildings collapse from the top down? how does that account for the other (what 3?) steel structured buildings in the area such as WTC7 that "burned" down?
interesting that WTC7, contained a new suppository for many of the documents that would have been key to post 9/11 investigations, and that the building was totally evacuated that morning before the events unfolded, save for a handful of people that missed the memo.
The two main towers collapsed due to force from the upper structure above the crash crushing the lower as it came down. That's easy to see in all the videos from that day.

Several buildings were destroyed by the massive amount of debris that fell on them. Such as the marriot. The first tower took a lot of it out and then the second tower finished the job.

WTC7 took damage which started several fires from the collapses. These fires were fed by diesel fuel lines that ran throughout the building that were damaged during the collapses. (The fuel lines were there for diesel generators for backup power sources for the servers and such) The building was built with only a few main trusses that supported the entire building. The fires weakened them and the building came down after many hours of fuel fed fire.

Last edited by Trip; 09-14-2010 at 04:05 PM..
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:09 PM   #63
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
The only conspiracy I can really get behind is at least incompetence or neglect by our government to protect us from these attacks, but I highly doubt they had anything to do with causing them.

The whole WTC 7 shit is just stupid. If they really wanted to take out paper and computer trails, there is the delete button and paper shredders. Why risk hard drives and paper being recovered in the debris...
EMP+FIRE= no trace... then they just had to mind erase everyone that was at the crash site, media, rescue workers, police, witnesses, survivors, etc. No problem. I don't know, I'm starting to think that it never happened and was all fake, like the moon landing. It's all clear to me now.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:17 PM   #64
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

I stop the conspiracy train at the sheer number of people who would need to be involved to pull the majority of the theories off... Controlled demo of this magnitude requires a significant amount of planning and huge amounts of resources, including lots of people. You tellin' me that they paid off all these people? You tellin' me that if they did, nobody can find the money trail? You tellin' me that even if it was the most brilliant plan in the history of plans, and they managed to hide a ridiculously insane money trail, that one of these fuckers wouldn't decide to come forward after spending all their money on flat screens, 24" spinners, and hookers? It's just doesn't pass the sniff test...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:18 PM   #65
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
The only conspiracy I can really get behind is at least incompetence or neglect by our government to protect us from these attacks, but I highly doubt they had anything to do with causing them.
Agree 100%, but you only had LIHOP or MIHOP listed.
In my mind it is a bit of LIHOP.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:18 PM   #66
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

you know what? I actually think that the govt faked the whole 911 disaster to cover up and draw attention away from the massive space ship that landed just outside of Area 51 carrying 100,000 aliens at the same time. The aliens need dry conditions and high heat to survive so we are clearing the Middle East for them. In return they are going to give us cures for AIDS, cancer, herpes, etc and an unlimited energy source that we won't unveil until the oil companies have completely sucked this planet dry of crude. They first made contact with Magic Johnson, cured him of AIDS and used him as a spokesman to further their goals.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:21 PM   #67
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
Agree 100%, but you only had LIHOP or MIHOP listed.
In my mind it is a bit of LIHOP.
yeah I guess it could be a little LIHOP, i should make incompetence a selection though.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:23 PM   #68
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
yeah I guess it could be a little LIHOP, i should make incompetence a selection though.
yea INCOMP gets my vote.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #69
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
yea INCOMP gets my vote.
Kind of curious since I didn't fly before 9/11. Would passengers have taken a threat seriously? Before then I'd suspect we'd get some terrorist, they'd hijack a plane, land in some fucked up country, then some fucker on a bike would come in and kick some ass then we'd all high-5 and go home.

Before then we didn't ever expect to have planes fly into buildings did we?
Old 09-14-2010, 04:35 PM   #70
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
yea INCOMP gets my vote.
Yep.
In my mind incompetence is very similar to incapable. I believe the gubment is incompetent, and incapable.
Whereas LIHOP is more along the lines of unwilling. Which I also believe the gubment is, to a lesser extent.