Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-13-2009, 03:38 PM   #51
Rider
Moto GP Star

Fill the washer fluid reservoir with pig blood.

Wheel weights on 1 tire is a good idea.

Reverse the wiring on the turn signal stalk.

Siphon out all of the gas from the gas tank

Remove speaker grills and put clear saran wrap over the speakers then put the grills back on.

These are all pretty non destructive ideas. I have some more destructive ideas but I would be incriminating myself if I told you what they were.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:38 PM   #52
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
There were 2 couples we knew that were always gettin' each other. After the guy from one couple stayed the night with the other couple and took a shit in their cat's catbox they got him back when they went on a road trip to go skiing.

When he was out and about, they replaced his lic. plate frame with one they had made that said, "I'd rather be taking it in the rear".

He didn't notice it for well over 3 weeks.
winner

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:26 PM   #53
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

The intakes for the AC? Piss in them. Then on the door handles. If you live in a cold climate like North Dakota, the pissed on door handles is the best. About hlafway through its good to go apprise the person of exactly what they're chipping off.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:47 PM   #54
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
At my work after borrowing someone's work truck I programed all the radio stations to Mexican music. The guys who use the truck are gangsta rappers and all. I had the volume up and one of the guys started punching the radio after he kept trying to turn the stations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I made a sign that said "PROUD TO BE GAY!!!" and wired it to his back bumper, and then propped it up with a stick so he wouldn't see it until he got home.JC
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheBiker View Post
put as many spark plugs as he has cylinders on his seat with a note saying "have fun" while leaving his plugs in the motor, put the car up on jackstands so its JUST off the ground but looks like it isnt(ALWAYS good for a laugh or two) and hang around until they figure it out, then ask if they've seen your jackstands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
Run a jumper in the fuse box from the brake light to the horn. Funniest shit ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
Hope you see this before you leave work, I never got around to posting it the last few days. Get a wire and two alligator clamps and connect their horn to the blinker wire. This way, any time that they turn on their blinker their horn will honk on and off when its flashing. I did it to a friend's car during high school, and didn't tell them till a week later when the dealership told him his car was a mystery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
wire up a 2nd radio and hide it behind the dashboard and leave it on talk radio

tape the seat slider handle in the up position so when the driver sits down he slides back
You guys have some really good ones here. I was laughing so hard the dog thought I had lost my marbles.
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote