Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-04-2009, 07:37 PM   #51
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
I have no issues with them. I usually watch them go in....bit of morbid curiousity I guess.

Last year I had an IV (for an operation) in the back of my hand and that was a bit odd. I looked away but didn't feel anything more than a scratch. That is until I heard them say "Uhh, I can't exactly locate it....can you help me find it here" and they did it a few more times until they got what they were looking for.
Screw that. I can deal with it to the point that I don't try to fight anyone but I don't look at it. I would rather be punched in the mouth. I'm odd like that.

I had a toe nail removed a few years ago and they jammed two needles in my toe. I wasn't impressed. They thought I was joking. He seemed surprised that I wasn't. And I didn't like the feeling of them tugging at my toe taking it off.

James
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:42 PM   #52
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

The only reason I can tolerate a needle in my mouth is because I know I'm getting nitrious. No nitrious...all bets are off.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #53
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I had a toe nail removed a few years ago and they jammed two needles in my toe. I wasn't impressed. They thought I was joking. He seemed surprised that I wasn't. And I didn't like the feeling of them tugging at my toe taking it off.

James
That reminds of me of when they drilled holes in my fingers to release blood that had gotten under them when I broke my fingers.

You should have seen how many people had to hold me down to accomplish that feat. I was 15 at the time.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Myspace
Old 02-04-2009, 07:46 PM   #54
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
That reminds of me of when they drilled holes in my fingers to release blood that had gotten under them when I broke my fingers.

You should have seen how many people had to hold me down to accomplish that feat. I was 15 at the time.

I'm sick just thinking about it.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 02-04-2009, 07:48 PM   #55
Flexin
AMA Supersport

BTW my sister was hit in the mouth with a bat when she was younger. She had the dental work done with out any freezing. Fuck that shit. I get them to stop freezing just before I feel it in my toes.

James
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 02-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #56
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
I'm sick just thinking about it.

James
The sad part is, it only took a second with the drill on each finger. Two seconds of work took several men several minutes to get me still enough to do it.

My grandmother had just had a heart attack and I broke my fingers trying to break into her house to get to her. I already had a huge adreneline rush going on with the extra human strength as well. They would have done better if they'd just given me some narcotics or something else to calm me down first. Instead they decided to torture me first. Then they gave me narcs.

Quote:
Myspace
Old 02-04-2009, 08:04 PM   #57
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
The sad part is, it only took a second with the drill on each finger. Two seconds of work took several men several minutes to get me still enough to do it.

My grandmother had just had a heart attack and I broke my fingers trying to break into her house to get to her. I already had a huge adreneline rush going on with the extra human strength as well. They would have done better if they'd just given me some narcotics or something else to calm me down first. Instead they decided to torture me first. Then they gave me narcs.
Sounds kinky.

How was your grandmother after all that?

James
Old 02-04-2009, 08:14 PM   #58
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
Sounds kinky.

How was your grandmother after all that?

James

She was actually dead before I got to her. The paramedics still had to work her and so did the hospital until they had a doc to call it. Back then emergency response couldn't call a death so she was worked until a doc was able to call it.

She lived a long life. She was in her 80's when she pased. I like to think she didn't feel much since it was so sudden. She looked peaceful when I got to her...no signs of pain on her face.

Quote:
Myspace
Old 02-04-2009, 08:19 PM   #59
MILK
The cows want you dead.

My husband hates needles but has tattoos. Go figure..
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:20 PM   #60
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
She was actually dead before I got to her. The paramedics still had to work her and so did the hospital until they had a doc to call it. Back then emergency response couldn't call a death so she was worked until a doc was able to call it.

She lived a long life. She was in her 80's when she pased. I like to think she didn't feel much since it was so sudden. She looked peaceful when I got to her...no signs of pain on her face.
Thats tough to see at a young age. I was at my grandparents house when my grandfather got sick in the bathroom and had to take him to the hospital. I remember sitting on the deep freezer while they hauled him out. He died later (maybe a few months) of cancer. I remember visiting him at the hospital.

James