Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-25-2008, 10:11 PM   #51
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
that has to be the stupidest fucking thing i have heard out of your keyboard yet.. you know me so fucking well.. why don't you go start a thread with an intelligent thought or something.. or better yet snuff yourself out and do us all a favor..
funny, thats the stupidest thing i've ever seen typed using a keyboard.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:14 PM   #52
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

you are a real asset to the community aren't you? does it make you feel better to justify your pathetic existence by just typing stupid shit on this forum? why don't you just go smash your head against the wall until you pass out - it would be more fun for everyone..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:16 PM   #53
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

you

dont

phase

me

pussy

boy.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:08 PM   #54
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

MP- sounds like we most DEFINITELY work at the same fucking company...

lets also not forget the resident rat that every office needs...you know the one, listens to all your convos, races into your office to try and catch you surfing the web, reports your actions back to people in another office to try and make you look like shit and to make themselves look good etc, and then have no clue that it all gets back and it wasnt worth the effort they put forth...and that secretly others are laughing because we know the truth, and then you have the circle of the watcher being the watched, bwahahaha...yeah i'm evil...but only when ya piss me off...

i'm the NICE one in the office, sweet as pie till you fuck with me, and the more you piss me off, the sweeter I sound...

so beware you guys, when I sound like an angel, I am secretly plotting the best way to take you out, drag you behind my car, use you for target practice, dump your ass in the woods and/or any other number of devious endings for you...

I've had a bad day. Obviously.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 05:50 PM   #55
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
MP- sounds like we most DEFINITELY work at the same fucking company...

lets also not forget the resident rat that every office needs...you know the one, listens to all your convos, races into your office to try and catch you surfing the web, reports your actions back to people in another office to try and make you look like shit and to make themselves look good etc, and then have no clue that it all gets back and it wasnt worth the effort they put forth...and that secretly others are laughing because we know the truth, and then you have the circle of the watcher being the watched, bwahahaha...yeah i'm evil...but only when ya piss me off...

i'm the NICE one in the office, sweet as pie till you fuck with me, and the more you piss me off, the sweeter I sound...

so beware you guys, when I sound like an angel, I am secretly plotting the best way to take you out, drag you behind my car, use you for target practice, dump your ass in the woods and/or any other number of devious endings for you...

I've had a bad day. Obviously.

So THAT'S why you were PMing me and being all nice and shit!!! I'm on to you now! To think I was going to marry you someday,well you can just forget that chicka!!!!! You'll never break my heart again..*sniffle*
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 06:15 PM   #56
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
So THAT'S why you were PMing me and being all nice and shit!!! I'm on to you now! To think I was going to marry you someday,well you can just forget that chicka!!!!! You'll never break my heart again..*sniffle*
What a girl!!!

No no, you misunderstand, I am a nice person, but its when you done pissed me off and I get reaaaalllly sweet, think like molasses...its a southern thang i guess... and no person on the interwebz is gonna piss me off, so no worries!
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 06:52 PM   #57
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
What a girl!!!

No no, you misunderstand, I am a nice person, but its when you done pissed me off and I get reaaaalllly sweet, think like molasses...its a southern thang i guess... and no person on the interwebz is gonna piss me off, so no worries!
Oh you mean you can be even SWEETER!!! Wow alert my dentist 'cause I got 2 cavities the last time we spoke!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:18 PM   #58
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

I'm too tired to rant. I've got 39 hours in already this week and will probably have 39 more in before the week is over. I don't make enough money to deal with this shit.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 05:29 PM   #59
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I'm too tired to rant. I've got 39 hours in already this week and will probably have 39 more in before the week is over. I don't make enough money to deal with this shit.
i am with you - not in working 80 hours but i feel like i am - this place is wearing me out.. why couldn't i have been born rich and not have to do this bullshit everyday? motherfucker..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 06:07 PM   #60
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

I'm glad I wasn't born rich... think about it... you'd be bitch'n cause you'd think your life was hard... because you don't know anything else... at least I know that if I ever to strike it rich... (very unlikely) that money can solve a lot of stress in my life...

kinda that whole "sweet ain't as sweet with out the bitter" saying...

that being said... why couldn't I just win the fuck'n lottery so I don't have to deal with this shit!
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote