Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-26-2008, 01:07 AM   #41
LOZ
clutch it up bitches!

Moto: Honda CRF50

I have a DS, top 3 games for me are: Tetris, N+ and MarioKart.

I would love for them to make something like StreetFighter II for the DS.

PSP has better games than the DS.
LOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:09 AM   #42
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOZ View Post
I have a DS, top 3 games for me are: Tetris, N+ and MarioKart.

I would love for them to make something like StreetFighter II for the DS.

PSP has better games than the DS.
I've got em both. Each has games that are great, and both have a shitload of games that are fucking awful. Right now the DS gets more play because of FFIV. The PSP gets fired up for Patapon and Lumines. The PSP has its full potential blown by not having dual analogs. If they fixed that, a lot more games would be infinitely more playable.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:14 AM   #43
LOZ
clutch it up bitches!

Moto: Honda CRF50

I have played N+ more than anything. even on my brother's xbox360. that games is addicting, and hard. but you could never become too good at it, cause they have some levels that are just meant to fuck with you.

LOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:52 AM   #44
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARVIS518 View Post
ha ha ha she hates that
and she just yelled at me that i have to go to both and that shes my new mommy and i have todo what she tells me todo

bahahahahahahahahahaha

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:56 AM   #45
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARVIS518 View Post
NO NOT MINE!!

ok so my girlfriend's sister is getting married at the end of march and would like to have some opinions on whether or not i have to go?
we've been together for 3 years if that means anything...
Does your girlfriend want you to go? Yes? Then yes, you have to go.

After three years, you're considered an established couple, and it would raise questions if you DIDN'T go, so go, if only to keep your girlfriend from having to answer a million questions about why you're not there.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:57 AM   #46
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Suck it up man. Sometimes you have to do the big boy things, even if you don't want to.

... unless, of course, you want to break up with your girlfriend in a public forum
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:10 AM   #47
Melissue76
Sugar & spice....

I think u should go.......can't say that I cared too much for my SIL BF of 9 years anyway but when he didn't show up to our wedding, we were all done trying to be nice to him. (& she is no longer w/him btw) We would've understood if he had something going on that was emergency or a vacation planned way before the wedding. But the whole "I don't like weddings" felt like "I don't like hanging out with your family...they suck"
**even if you feel that way...u still have to respect her family, not for them, but for her. It would suck for her to explain why you are not there.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:57 PM   #48
vickibocc
Meh

Moto: the backseat of an '06 600rr

Thank you to everybody on my side! Like I said he's just being a big baby. Last night as we were falling asleep he was asking me what he had to do to get out of it. He offered a house, car, and babies. I told him it's not up for negotiation (especially since I know he's full of shit lol - considering the few times he's told me "If you do this, I swear I will marry you tomorrow"...and I'm still here as a Miss, not a Mrs. lol).

But yes! You are all right. When you get to a certain point in a relationship, you are expected to be at family functions. And as I said before, he gets along with everyone in my family, but gets along very well with my dad, step mom, and brother...so he can hide out with them all night if he chooses too. I'm the maid of honor so I'll have to be mingling a bit.

Oh and to the guy that suggested apendicitis a few pages back. Good try, but he already got his appendix out when he was a kid lol. Another benefit of being together for a while...I know his medical history lol.
vickibocc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:00 PM   #49
buzzcutt2
Fuzznutz

Moto: 98 ZX9

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickibocc View Post
Thank you to everybody on my side! Like I said he's just being a big baby. Last night as we were falling asleep he was asking me what he had to do to get out of it. He offered a house, car, and babies. I told him it's not up for negotiation (especially since I know he's full of shit lol - considering the few times he's told me "If you do this, I swear I will marry you tomorrow"...and I'm still here as a Miss, not a Mrs. lol).

But yes! You are all right. When you get to a certain point in a relationship, you are expected to be at family functions. And as I said before, he gets along with everyone in my family, but gets along very well with my dad, step mom, and brother...so he can hide out with them all night if he chooses too. I'm the maid of honor so I'll have to be mingling a bit.

Oh and to the guy that suggested apendicitis a few pages back. Good try, but he already got his appendix out when he was a kid lol. Another benefit of being together for a while...I know his medical history lol.

All I heard was blah blah blah...don't do it Jarvis, you shouldn't go - I think you are sick.
buzzcutt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:00 PM   #50
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickibocc View Post

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote