Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-26-2008, 03:14 PM   #41
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

We had a kid with almost no mechanical knowledge show up on the flightline. To make things worse, he was child-like in his trust and gullibility. Whoever sent him to us should be brought up on charges. We got him on a WXR calibration three times one month. Picture a bunch of guys sitting up in an airplane laughing their balls off, while thi 19 year old kid is holding two heavy lengths of metal at arms length over his head and waving them around in different patterns we made up and told him through the headset, all while standing on an open concrete pad in the middle of a howling blizzard. Seriously, it was around 40 below and the snow was like buckshot. Poor guy, I still don't feel bad but it had to suck.

We also sent him over to the cop squadron for some K9P cleaning solution. Sound it out folks...
Old 11-26-2008, 03:24 PM   #42
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

at the station, every time i get a newbie, i usually make him go into the MCI truck and look for the fog lifters or the osteoadhesive pads (bone bandaids)
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:49 PM   #43
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

A while back I sent some guy to supply to get a box of grid squares. After a few hours he came back with a small box and a map cut into each individual grid square.

A few weeks later we sent the guy out to get keys to the impact area. He came back with the keys to a fence on a road that blocks entrance to part of the impact area.

After that we sent him to get flight line. He found some in walmart (it's for a kite).

Dude was a little too smart for his own good.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:03 PM   #44
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

We always send the new maintainers to the bridge of the ship to grease the relative bearing. And they've seen it enough times up there that they play a long.

We had a new guy onboard, so we sent him up there to do it. He gets up there and they start messing with him.. One of the guys says, " That's not the right kind of grease.." He replies with, "Yeah right. I've done this before.. I know what kind of grease to use." They laughed him right off of the bridge. He was later kicked out on drug charges.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote