Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-26-2008, 09:49 AM   #41
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
So does this mean the Dogs will go to #1 again?

IF they beat Bama...maybe...depends on what Oklahoma does with TCU as well.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:16 PM   #42
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
All i have to say is holy shit... Of course OSU is pretty stout at home no matter who they. Especially when The Ducks comes to town, OSU could be the last place team in the Pac 10 and the Ducks ranked in the top 10 and the Beavs will put up a fight. So does this mean the Dogs will go to #1 again?

Yeah and the Civil War should be bad ass this year... back in Cornwallis too!... and I can't fucking make it!

oh and the dogs were always going to make it back up... with their schedule the only way they weren't going to end up #1 was if USC remained undefeated.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:16 PM   #43
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Why? If you are an Auburn fan it wouldn't make sense to rout for Bama in this game. Especially considering Bama and Barn hate each other and always rout for the other to lose. You need LSU and Bama to lose games because Da Barn already lost to LSU and has to make that loss up to get into the SEC championship.
i know i don't make sense. i am an auburn fan first and foremost, but i don't know if they have the grit to be SEC champs. not after that weak 3-2 win 2 weeks ago and last week's loss. for some reason i have a soft spot for shitville. and i'd like to see someone other than LSU dominate for once. however, when auburn plays bama i'll be war eagle all the way!

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25

Last edited by itgirl; 09-26-2008 at 03:19 PM..
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:21 PM   #44
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

Moto: 2003 honda CBR 954/ 2011 Road King classic

bama/ga should be a good game the dogs better show up they looked weak in the last two
Old 09-26-2008, 05:25 PM   #45
JK
noodles... dont noodles..

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
i know i don't make sense. i am an auburn fan first and foremost, but i don't know if they have the grit to be SEC champs. not after that weak 3-2 win 2 weeks ago and last week's loss. for some reason i have a soft spot for shitville. and i'd like to see someone other than LSU dominate for once. however, when auburn plays bama i'll be war eagle all the way!
hey where were ya when Allbarn and LSU played? i coulda wagered

all i can say about the SEC is that you dont need those marquee out of confrence games because your confrence schedule will produce 2 or three slobberknockers by default. Georgia has the toughest road to hoe in that.

Penn State i want to win the big 10. I thought last year would be their sleeper year but they fell apart. so im back on with PSU this year.

GA Ala- Its anyones game. but a bama loss wont hurt my feelings. that way we can beat a #1 or #2 Georgia when they come to town.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:28 PM   #46
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK View Post
GA Ala- Its anyones game. but a bama loss wont hurt my feelings. that way we can beat a #1 or #2 Georgia when they come to town.
Yeah normally I would rout for an shitville win, because we play bama every year and it helps our schedule for teams we play to win, but we play both this year so it doesnt matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:32 PM   #47
JK
noodles... dont noodles..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Yeah normally I would rout for an shitville win, because we play bama every year and it helps our schedule for teams we play to win, but we play both this year so it doesnt matter.
im glad we think the same! yeah i want everyone we play to win so we can beat a winning team... but we play ALL the top sec teams this year so i guess it doesnt matter.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:13 PM   #48
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

wtf clemson gave that shit away,unc miami great game

that last play was crazzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 09-27-2008, 03:18 PM   #49
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Lets go Penn State! I can't believe in going to be in the USA for football season for the first time in 5 years.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:24 PM   #50
Carolina
Says it's time to ride

yup i know the feeling wasn't downrage but the times games came on in europe sucked

penn state has a football team lol