Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-14-2010, 12:53 PM   #41
AquaPython
put it THIS way

anyone see loose change?
lots of interesting and aggravating points.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #42
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaPython View Post
anyone see loose change?
lots of interesting and aggravating points.
you need to watch the history channel conspiracy show with that guy on it. I thought he got pwned.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:05 PM   #43
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I'm gonna give you a 7/10 on this effort. You coulda worked in sarah palin and ann coulter hiding the explosives in bristol palin's womb
I was trying to be kind to the Palins because I'd like to place an explosion into Sarah Palin's womb.

(note to FBI and CIA agents who are now reading this forum. The above is a sexual joke)
Old 09-14-2010, 01:08 PM   #44
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
I was trying to be kind to the Palins because I'd like to place an explosion into Sarah Palin's womb.

(note to FBI and CIA agents who are now reading this forum. The above is a sexual joke)
I'd rather just duct tape her mouth, put her in a school girl outfit and keep her around til she gets too wrinkly.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:25 PM   #45
AquaPython
put it THIS way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
you need to watch the history channel conspiracy show with that guy on it. I thought he got pwned.
i usually watch the H channel, but now sure i saw this show. I did see one several weeks ago that was themed like "9/11 :debunking the myths"

on that show, I thought they may have heavily discredited one or two outlandish theories, but provided nothing remotely substantial to debunk anything else.

some things that have bothered me from the beginning is :
  • the lack of video of the "crash" into the pentagon
  • the small amount of damage done to the pentagon
  • the immediate clean up and removal of all debris, not allowed to be inspected @ pent.
  • The complete utter lack of debris and tiny ditch in pennsylvania. (look at footage from other downed airliners.)
  • The immediate removal of almost all steel from WTC
from loose change:
  • why was there so much confusion because of test manuevers already being conducted for "randomly" almost the exact same situation of hijackings?
  • why did the structures collapse from fire? no steel structured building has ever collapsed from a structure fire in history... until now, several just did.
  • etc...
Old 09-14-2010, 01:28 PM   #46
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

I'm all about the Pentagon crash. Just show the fucking video of a plane clearly hitting the Pentagon. That's all. You will never be able to convince me that there is no video out there of a jet hitting one of the most secure and surveillanced buildings on earth. If people have questions, why would you not show the video?
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:29 PM   #47
AquaPython
put it THIS way

There is video, the gov't admitted they have it and confiscated it.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:37 PM   #48
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaPython View Post
i usually watch the H channel, but now sure i saw this show. I did see one several weeks ago that was themed like "9/11 :debunking the myths"

on that show, I thought they may have heavily discredited one or two outlandish theories, but provided nothing remotely substantial to debunk anything else.

some things that have bothered me from the beginning is :
  • the lack of video of the "crash" into the pentagon
  • the small amount of damage done to the pentagon
  • the immediate clean up and removal of all debris, not allowed to be inspected @ pent.
  • The complete utter lack of debris and tiny ditch in pennsylvania. (look at footage from other downed airliners.)
from loose change:
  • why was there so much confusion because of test manuevers already being conducted for "randomly" almost the exact same situation of hijackings?
  • why did the structures collapse from fire? no steel structured building has ever collapsed from a structure fire in history... until now, several just did.
  • etc...
Attacking the Flight 93 crash is one of the dumbest theories in the pot. They recovered and identified bodies and had a ton of evidence it was 93. I don't know why people tried to spread the rumor there was no bodies, but coroners actually identified a bunch of bodies using finger print evidence. This is one of the dumbest theories people tried to pass off. It was a plane that was run straight into the ground at high speed. It wasn't a plane that unsuccessfully maintained flight. It will look different when a plane is rammed into the ground vs one that went down due to failure.

The pentagon not releasing all the video is stupid. There were thousands of eye witnesses to it. They selectively interview on youtube videos. There is enough people that saw it where it doesn't matter. The pentagon didn't take as much damage as it should have because the plane hit the ground first and then smashed into the pentagon. The damage done to a very structurally secure building was still massive.

Fire burning hot and long enough will take down a steel building. Especially when fuel feeds these fires. The buildings surrounding the WTC took massive impact from the big collapses.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:41 PM   #49
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
WTC 7 was on fire all day. It had several diesel run generators for power backup for computer servers that had fuel lines running throughout the building that fed the fire continuously without any sort of fire fighting. It was declared unfightable and they pretty much just let it burn. The way the building was designed so it had just a couple of main trusses that supported the building. The fire from the fuel pipelines was situated such that these trusses were heated all day to the point that they could no longer carry the load and thus the building fell. No demo was involved with this building and the idiotic conspiracy theories did not look into engineering and fuel sources for the fire.
And that's the thing about these theories, they don't require ANY fact... Someone that knows nothing about engineering, building principles, etc looks at some film and says, "that looks fishy" and bingo, it's the truth. Come on people, really? Do you REALLY believe that we would sacrifice some of our most coveted and iconic structures, thousands of our most important and productive citizens, potentially sacrifice most of our military leaders, billions upon billions of dollars, not to mention whatever the fourth plane was targeting, just so we could go to war with some piss ant country like Iraq...seriously? Do you REALLY think that was the BEST plan they could think of to get rid of Saddam?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #50
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

I don't know if I qualify as a conspiracy nut or not, but I believe one thing.
Somebody, somewhere, in the US Govt had to have some sort of info about this prior to 9/11.

Could it just not gotten to the "right people" in time to be thwarted?
Could they have thought the perpetrators actually incapable of completing the task?