Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-19-2008, 06:29 AM   #41
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I concur on your first point NtS... This thread is money. Nothing excites me more than talk of a zombie apocalypse... seriously.

That being said... The zombies DID ruin I Am Legend... They should have contacted Greg Nicotero to do that shit... It would have been amazing.

Now... onto your other points...

Zombie dogs do not frighten me. Dogs are simple... zombie dogs are MORE simple. They bark, they bite... Just like regular dogs. Zombies naturally make noise, so I'd expect zombie dogs to do the same... And what virus do we know of that effects humans in the same way as animals anyway? Who knows how a zombie dog would act?

As far as zombies swimming... recognize that swimming is a natural thing for humans... the only reason people cannot swim is because of panic. Newborn babies can keep themselves afloat, I'm sure zombies with their natural instincts and (Romero like) ability to recollect previously held skills could manage to swim...

Let's be serious and not retarded for a minute... Lightsabers are total BS... Being an engineer, I'd expect more of you.

Then again, what do I know... I'm shitfaced...
You make a valid point about the dogs. what scares me about them is pretty much anytime i've encountered a zombie dog in a video game they are way to fast to kill right away. in real life i concur to your point.

but on the other hand, how many diseases do you know of that reanimate dead flesh?

but swimming? come on, we have to be taught to swim, it is not natural. Its a logical process to learn to swim, but i cannot see a zombie utilizing the specific cognitive process to actually propel itself through water... all i see it doing is thrashing and drowning.

light sabers? pfft. lets get real.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 07:49 AM   #42
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

even if swiming is a natural action... holding your breath is not. if you threw a new born into a tub of water... it'd take a gulp of water and drown...

Lightsabers would be fuck'n cool... but I think a disease that turns us into rage'n lunitics is more likely.

as for the dogs... fuck that... have you ever seen a cop dog take down a criminal? I've actually been in their training... as the perp in full body padding... FUCK even through 5" of padding they're bites fucking HURT! and they are fast as shit! I can't imagine if they got the same rage virus that would make us operate at adreniline levels all the time... fuck that... can you imagine if some how they busted into a zoo and a fuck'n Tiger got infected?! shit.. we'd be fucked
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 09:53 AM   #43
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Since zombies aren't real I want my zombies to be big breasted nympho chicks.
Old 04-19-2008, 01:01 PM   #44
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
Since zombies aren't real I want my zombies to be big breasted nympho chicks.
if zombies attacked, i think i'd just kill you regardless of whether you were infected.
Old 04-19-2008, 01:22 PM   #45
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

rvb ftmfw i love that shit
my plan:
ammunition, and lots of it
really no where to go from oh or tn thats that seculeded so just shoot as many of those fuckers as i can and go out in a blaze of glory

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:11 PM   #46
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
rvb ftmfw i love that shit
my plan:
ammunition, and lots of it
really no where to go from oh or tn thats that seculeded so just shoot as many of those fuckers as i can and go out in a blaze of glory
always be sure to save one bullet for yourself.
Old 04-19-2008, 05:36 PM   #47
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
but on the other hand, how many diseases do you know of that reanimate dead flesh?

but swimming? come on, we have to be taught to swim, it is not natural. Its a logical process to learn to swim, but i cannot see a zombie utilizing the specific cognitive process to actually propel itself through water... all i see it doing is thrashing and drowning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
even if swiming is a natural action... holding your breath is not. if you threw a new born into a tub of water... it'd take a gulp of water and drown...

Lightsabers would be fuck'n cool... but I think a disease that turns us into rage'n lunitics is more likely.
Rage type virus is the likely outcome... That means zombies will die within a couple weeks or so of infection from dehydration and starvation. That also means no need for headshots... zombie life may be prolonged by eating eachother, us, or animals. Instincts take over.

Speaking of instincts. Babies can instinctually swim and hold their breath underwater.

Are you guys saying these babies drowned?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73odxRRlEb4

Side note, I'd totally like to bone a couple of those MILF's...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 06:17 PM   #48
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

wow i stand corrected, fucking awesome. i still dont see too many zombies heading towards the shores in hopes of finding brains.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:18 PM   #49
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
wow i stand corrected, fucking awesome. i still dont see too many zombies heading towards the shores in hopes of finding brains.
Truth. Just don't get complacent on that island.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 08:25 PM   #50
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote