Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-30-2008, 11:50 PM   #41
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by comonboys View Post
i went to the hospital today. i have a concusion..... ordered to bed rest, took naps on and off.... made cutty work the bar for me. a little foggy today...

itgirl.... they were brand new jeans...... under that rip is a bruised knee with road rash....
What did the doctor say? Im assuming just a mild concussion since you had a helmet on? I had one when I broke my eye socket but they said it was just mild. I was out of it a little but it wasnt all that bad honestly. Just take a shit ton of ibuprofen over the next few days and youll be good to go.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 11:59 PM   #42
comonboys
Ridin Naked. HMMMMM......

Moto: 650 SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
What did the doctor say? Im assuming just a mild concussion since you had a helmet on? I had one when I broke my eye socket but they said it was just mild. I was out of it a little but it wasnt all that bad honestly. Just take a shit ton of ibuprofen over the next few days and youll be good to go.
I am allergic to asprin so no ibuprofen. Was told to take tylenoal.(sp?) but took some last night and that didn't sit to well. Got yelled at by the nurse. She told me that even when it's an accident at a slower speed always go in and get checked out immediately. So she basically scared me by telling me who i could have bruised by liver and died in my sleep. Nice.......

Cutty and I were supposed to ride to my brothers tomorrow. It's my little brothers birthday. So this will be fun. Trying to walk normal and act normal so the grandparents don't go into the big lecture about bikes......
comonboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 12:03 AM   #43
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
I am allergic to asprin so no ibuprofen. Was told to take tylenoal.(sp?) but took some last night and that didn't sit to well. Got yelled at by the nurse. She told me that even when it's an accident at a slower speed always go in and get checked out immediately. So she basically scared me by telling me who i could have bruised by liver and died in my sleep. Nice.......

Cutty and I were supposed to ride to my brothers tomorrow. It's my little brothers birthday. So this will be fun. Trying to walk normal and act normal so the grandparents don't go into the big lecture about bikes......
well... it'd have been really hard to bruise your liver hitting on your left...

I thought you went to the fire station to get checked out while we unloaded the bike?
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 12:09 AM   #44
comonboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
well... it'd have been really hard to bruise your liver hitting on your left...

I thought you went to the fire station to get checked out while we unloaded the bike?
Yeah, the fireman was just cleaning it out and putting the bandaid on cause i am a big wussie.....

The nurse said that our spleen is on that side and I could have rupture that too... OVerall just bad.

I forgot to mention and don't think ebbs has to many pictures but I am wearing my twf shirt on there and it's a small hole in it now. So my twf shirt stood up to the crash. We all found that amusing......
Old 08-31-2008, 12:17 AM   #45
comonboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
yeah shit... none of those pics turned out for shit... as it was into the sun.

here's one to give you an idea of the gravel there... the gravel in front of my bike and cutty's 1125r is less than what was in the middle of the road

I just noticed that Cutty looks like he's laughing in this picture and I look like I am crying...... Going to have to hurt Cutty..... Not funny.... Sheesh... Actually, it's quiet interesting to see how nice he's being....

bought new frame sliders, turn signals and a shifter today. Brought the tires into Wheels today too, new shoes for the bike will be ready Tuesday!!!!!! Thank god financial aid comes in, in 2 weeks.......
Old 08-31-2008, 02:39 AM   #46
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
wow, glad she's okay. did she rip her jeans in the drop? looks like a hole in the knee in the one pic.

and ebbs...you look hot on your bike!
I guess I'm just dog meat then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 10:54 AM   #47
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

As long as you're still alive and in one piece, that's all that matters. We are not pre-escient and that's why we wear gears.

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:39 PM   #48
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
I just noticed that Cutty looks like he's laughing in this picture and I look like I am crying...... Going to have to hurt Cutty..... Not funny.... Sheesh... Actually, it's quiet interesting to see how nice he's being....
I was thinkin the exact same thing. Somewhat amusing.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 07:06 PM   #49
comonboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
I was thinkin the exact same thing. Somewhat amusing.
I asked him about that when he got home last night. He said most likely he was laughing cause i was so mad about ripping my new jeans...... He wasn't actually laughing at me for getting hurt
Old 08-31-2008, 09:20 PM   #50
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
I asked him about that when he got home last night. He said most likely he was laughing cause i was so mad about ripping my new jeans...... He wasn't actually laughing at me for getting hurt
Good cover up Cutty
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote